Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TheGamaShop

Location Chile

It's a really nice app, I'm just starting in e-commerce and there is a lot of features that help mi store to be more attractive to my customers.

egifts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is a true life saver! So many vital apps rolled into one. We are very happy to have found this for our business. Makes life much easier. Also, EXTREMELY good customer service! They are very prompt and always ready to assist whenever we need help. Customer Support also mentioned some of their upcoming add-ons, so this app will be getting even better than it already is. 5-Stars from us!

The Distinguished Nerd

Time spent using app About 1 year

Literally my favorite app. Considering it has over 30+ apps, it's amazing that all of them work as well as they do. The amount of money you'll save by installing VITALS is crazy, and the developer team is super responsive. I've already installed this app on multiple of my stores and will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

Frenchie N Pug

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Unbeatable, I am using 20 out of those 30+ apps. Very easy to install and modify layout, customer service on point.

Seasonally Savvy Shopping

Time spent using app 1 day

So far I like what I see from the crew over at Vitals. I will be launching my first Shopify store. I have spent a ton of time in the past few weeks testing a bunch of different applications. Having a vast majority of the services I am looking for under one roof is awesome. Also, Vitals is the first app I have seen so far that appears to be very open about their own app development and allow the customers to submit ideas for new services. The ability to upvote on these ideas is also fantastic. Looking forward to getting myself involved in the world of ecommerce, seems like Vitals will be a solid company to work with.

The Tiger In Tie

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good. We will see, but for now I`m sure it working well aaaaaand saved some money for our project!
Thanks Guys

thedealfather

Location Australia

Customer service is brilliant! Needed a custom issue fix, sent a message, 6 minutes later it was sorted.

Sweet Tea Totes

I love that it's an all in one app. I don't have to download a bunch of apps and slow down my store. All the features have worked great.

SpendForTrends

The only app you'll ever need. Honestly mad I hadn't heard about this earlier. This app saved my store

TrendSky

Location Germany

If I could give 100 Stars, this app would get 120. I am serious. This app is a MUST for your store.