Reviews (8,103)

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 features, including product reviews, upselling, cross-selling, and currency conversion. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, quick page load times, and its ability to increase average order value and expand international customer reach. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. The app also offers a built-in analytics dashboard and a seamless installation process. Merchants find the Visitor replays feature particularly useful for enhancing user experience.

August 4, 2021

A friend recommended this app to me and I decided to try it because I'm tired of the many different apps and the cost. I appreciate that. Also, it's easy to activate, the tutorials are simple to follow and quite helpful. I like Vitals. Customer services responsive and helpful. Thanks.

StepUp
Edited August 8, 2018

This apps have everything I need to manage the store! All the features are useful and easy to use.The support team is always ready to help and are able to solve all my problem efficiently. Highly recommended!

Futurizta
December 17, 2022

10/10 customer service, it highly recommend this app, they were able to assist me promptly with the issues i had

JERSEY DFA
February 15, 2023

highly recommended !!!!
and cs(live chat) is good !!!!!
it helps me a lot!!!
go ahead!!!!! don't wait!

All The Pets
Hong Kong SAR
January 17, 2021

A 10/10 app has many great features for your store with incredible customer service. I recommend it 100% without a doubt.

Dinlands
Spain
May 9, 2020

This app makes life much easier! It has all the apps you’ll need in your store and just for a small fee of 29.95 per month. They could ask twice as much and it would still be a great deal!
Service is perfect, they answer really quickly and are very helpfull! Have this app on all my store, thanks guys for developing such an app!

ZeerSterk
Netherlands
December 27, 2022

Had a tiny issue with the app, so I took it up to customer service. They got back to me in less than 5 mins, and fixed the issue on the spot. 5/5

Bonobo Petcare
New Zealand
Edited November 9, 2020

I love this app!! So many things in 1 app, clear & easy to use! I'd give it 10 stars if I could : )

Irresistible Lingerie Ltd
April 9, 2021

I used this app to add tabs to my product pages. I was having a little trouble getting it to work with my theme. Michael Jose was able to help me and got it set up ASAP. These guys have EXCELLENT customer support!

Acme Knife Shop
July 13, 2021

App..TOP! Customer service TOP! this app is exactly what i was looking for...all you need, under one roof.

Petccessorize