VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

West Star Store

Really good app or 40+ apps in one app what makes it just good =). We use already +20 of those so we recommend this app.

Sports Plaza

TOP, everybody should need this. THis is a game changer. Forget the other apps. This pne does it all

Raevens Tree

Incredible app! I'm relieved that I stumbled on this app, while setting up my first store, because i was having so many issues with other apps. This app has mostly everything I need. Its very easy to use and understand and made for the customer. It has also saved me tons of money.

xureshop

This app has a lot of nice features, but some major features I wish were implemented differently (specifics below).

1. For the Volume Discounts app, I noticed that during "Checkout" the products that are NOT supposed to be discounted gets discounted at "Checkout". The total discount at the summary is correct though since the discount gets adjusted to all the products in the "Checkout", but this means that those products that should be discounted will reflect a wrong discount. This is confusing to the customer and will add another friction for the customer to purchase.

2. For the sticky Add to Cart bar, the variant chosen in the page would not update the variant in the sticky ATC bar. Both should sync up if changing the other.

3. The Frequently Bought Together, the app looks weird on mobile if the offer is set for 3 products. For 2 products, it looks good.

I set this review to 2 stars since these major features that I care most are not working as better as the other established apps.

Update as of 4/21/2019, I'm improving my rating to 4 since they tried to work on the last 2 issues I found. Thanks

ushouldshop

It works perfectly, it would be so nice if the wheel of fortune would let the customer connect via Facebook.

Had only 1 problem, sometimes it causes pixel double fire which is annoying.

Other than that it is a steal of an app!

Lunlook

Great app! Plenty of useful options combined into 1 single app - very good value for money. Customer support is excellent. Highly recommend!

TSHD LifeStyle™ Shoppe

I've been using this app for a few months now and have no complaints. Had trouble with the cookies banner showing, but it's good now. Everything works perfectly and saved me money by not having to buy other apps. Highly recommended!

Tech ForLess

Its actually really useful. having everything in one place, all well built, integrates easily, and improves the speed of web loads makes it well worth the cost

The Better Dressed Traveler

I've just started setting up and the dashboard is astonishingly intuitive, and therefore friendly. In other words built for the user not the software team! Also, I know from using another app from Vitals on my now closed 'starter' store that the support team are friendly and quick.

Snazzy Socks

Excellent app and fast, friendly customer service. I strongly recommend this app and all its capabilities.