VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Ice Captain

Best app I ever installed. Worth the money and smart integration to Shopify! Some apps are better than the original ones. Excellent Customer Service, they do things fast and they are pretty cool. Hope they will integrate others apps. I will implement it in my other shops asap

Newyearsvalue

We have been using this app for 2 months, and the conversion rate has gone up, consistently! Using Bundle and Volume Discounts has been great for our products. Highly recommended!

24H GLOW

this app is just fantastic! I can only recommend. no struggle to download 100 different apps, everything is in here. the default placements and settings has been well though so no need to do much. amazing :)

Chasin' Travel

Vitals is everything they say they are and more! Having such versatility and added functions all loading from the one place with the one support team is very beneficial. I can't imagine how many apps i would have to add and try to get all of these functions. and the support is always top notch. Thanks, Vitals!

Mollie Coddle Baby Products

This app works very well and includes an unbelievable amount of features that otherwise would have been costing my store over £200 pound a month

ESSENTIAL OILS DIFFUSER

Superbe application il y a de tout poir tout les goût j'adore la roue de fortune pour capturer des emails c'est superbe.

Carve Craftworks LLC

Excellent app that has become the centerpiece of all other apps. Saves me time and money! I would highly recommend it

1 Great Find

Does most everything you need for your shopify store in 1 app. Very easy to use and the developers are very fast if you need help!

Clozet Queenz

I use the Vitals app in place of many apps. It is fairly easy to use and install and reasonably priced. I think the layout of the website could be better. Everything seems cluttered. Also, they need visuals such as videos, guides or simulation of each app. I don't like the fact that when I add text it does not match my website's text. The team is receptive to customer feedback and customer service is amazing and quick.

PearFlow

An absolute "must-have" app for your shopify store. Not only does it save on costs, the individual features and apps all seamlessly blend in together without any code installation or stuff like that.

Sometimes I want to customize the appearance of a feature (for example, the sizing of the sticky atc button). The customer support is super quick and reliable to help me fix this. They've always given me a good solution.

A++++