4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its unique discount offerings and seamless Shopify integration. It's user-friendly, easy to set up, and offers excellent tracking and customization features, allowing for consistent branding. Many have reported a significant boost in sales, increased average order value, and improved customer satisfaction. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and efficiency. Some merchants have relied on this app for over 3 years, indicating its reliability and consistent performance.

December 12, 2018

Didn't work at all after following all procedures and it changed the basic prices of some of our products. We need to re enter all the prices by hand now. A real nightmare!!!

Splendeurs
France
HulkApps.com replied March 13, 2019

Hi there,

We're sorry you went through the pain to re-enter prices manually. But, this has never been reported and we're sure our experts can deal with this issue and get your theme back to the previous state.

Kindly contact us, so our experts can complete the installation and also check and resolve any pricing issues.

September 5, 2021

This app leaves code after uninstallation (4 files + injected line of code in your liquid theme file). I accidentally noticed some errors in the Chrome log from the hulk code being loaded (and thus affecting my load time).

GolfbaneProdukter ApS
Denmark
HulkApps.com replied November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

December 26, 2019

Used it on the debut theme, broke the checkout page. Even uninstalling it won't fix this. AVOID THIS THING!

coffeebreakdiscounts
HulkApps.com replied November 11, 2021

December 10, 2022

Absolutly not recommended - no support, manually install some piece of code ... dont touch that ....

Pergola24
Austria
HulkApps.com replied December 14, 2022

Hi there,

We are sad to hear about your experience with the app and support services.
We really apologize for the inconvenience.

We have reached you for it, please check our email and allow us a chance to serve you personally with the complete setup of the app.

January 4, 2023

No la recomiendo, no funciona, lo usé y no aplicaba los descuentos, no mostraba correctamente los precios de cualquier producto en el carrito

ROOTTCO STORE
Colombia
HulkApps.com replied January 8, 2023

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Maybe installation would not have went successful in your store. We will help you with the complete setup of the offers in your store.

January 9, 2023

App did not work at the beginning, the offer i created did not display at the cart. Seems like you need to contact the support to get it done.
Everything on the app was also translated very poorly.

Egendesign
Sweden
34 minutes using the app
HulkApps.com replied January 9, 2023

We would like to express our sincerest apologies due to the poor experience you had with our app. Your feedback is much appreciated in order to improve the quality of our applications and service in general.

Thank you for reaching out to us and we expect you to give us a chance to help you out with your concerns.

January 18, 2021

I had to uninstall app unfortunately just because it was not suited for my purpose. However, I realised that I needed to remove the left over coding from my theme, and the team was so quick to help! They even followed up with me to check if the issue was resolved..! If the app was needed in my business, I will most definitely come back and do the business with you.

Yurica Japanese Kitchen
37 minutes using the app
HulkApps.com replied January 18, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We'd love to have you back. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

January 13, 2019

This tool make my cart totally down !!! As i made the mistake not to save my store since a week... ALL have been lost !!!

VERY BAD APP, BE CAREFULL ! (and save before trying if you are mad)

Sante et decouvertes
France
30 minutes using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Hi there,

We are sorry about your issues. Our process lets you chose which theme and asks you to provide a backup of your theme as well. We are not sure if you manually did the installation and missed a step but we are happy to take a look and help do this for you free of charge.

Every theme is different and one main reason why we offer installation support to help customers who lack the skill and knowledge working with code and do it for them.

Thank you.

March 4, 2019

Won't work in the latest version of Safari 12.0.3, just bounces back and forth between store admin and HulkApps. Uninstalling.

Twig Case Co.
30 minutes using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Hi there,

We are investigating the issue and have found that it's only with an older Mac operating system. We are working on rectifying this issue this week. If you need any other help, please contact our Support team and we are happy to help. Thank you for notifying us on this issue.

March 16, 2020

This app is great for volume discounts. I highly recommend to anyone looking to offer volume-based options with their products.

Business Card Helpers
1 minute using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 17, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review and for recommending our app; We appreciate the kind words!