Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

ftfdev

Location Japan

I recommend this app. If you troubled in developing custom theme with this app, great staff will help you!

Dalliance & Noble

Time spent using app Over 1 year

we used this app when we suddenly developed high demand of a range of products. although it didn't work perfectly after download, the team at swym promptly fixed the issue

1 BHK

Location India
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I like this app. If you have the free version, you will manually have to send out alerts which is OK with me since we are small scale but may be a problem for larger companies. Also people who are using an older version of Outlook may receive notifications that have small errors but that's a tiny part of the population. The customer service is terrific though.

Bordado Studio

Location Brazil

Very useful and the customer support is EXCELLENT, very fast, they helped me a lot with translating things. Having a free plan is awesome too. The apps works very well and I liked that it is customizable.

General Quarters

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Easy to set up. Customer service always responds promptly and is very helpful. Definitely recommend if you have an online store!

June Loop Swimwear

This app has been very helping in fielding emails. Support was really great to work with and quick.

Amaura Collections

Location Belgium

Does what it has to do. I would definitely recommend for free users. Easy set up and good customer support!

LAWGEAR

Location Australia

This is one awesome app, quick installation, setup and flawless function. Don’t waste your time looking around I give it 10 stars out of five.

Lila Beauty

Location Australia

So far so good. Customer support has been responsive and were able to answer many questions that I had in regards to using the app.

Folkcraft Instruments

App worked. No bugs. I had a support question (tried to move where the In Stock Alert "button" was on my product page) on a Sunday afternoon. Sent an email, figuring I wouldn't hear back until Monday. They had it fixed in ten minutes. (probably not a big fix, but the fact that it was FAST, and fixed on a weekend, was really nice) Thanks, Swym!