Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Sadderday

The app does exactly what's required. I reached out to the team for some custom CSS support and they resolved the issue for me!

Honest Pet Products

A wonderfully thought out app and the service has been extraordinary! Truly. I had brief experience with an app like it - not as good and the service definietly wasn't as good. I uninstalled that one and installed this one. thank you!

Atelier Meipel

Really nice app, looks professional and well integrated with the store. I've looked at other ones but came back to this one. Add some initial problem with the placement of the form, but customer service fixed it for me in less than hour. Don't waste time trying to fix things, they are super helpful (even on the free plan)!

Bubbly Bleu Boutique

Love this app! The support was very helpful and quick to customize everything the way we wanted. Definitely recommend!

Green Horse Online

We have only been using this app for a short amount of time but so far its been great for recording customer details and being able to contact them when a product comes back in stock.

The team have been super responsive and helpful with assisting in making sure it looks completely right on our website.

Kitsbow

Customer service is top notch. Timely responses with quick solutions (in some cases even offering solutions to problems I didn't know I had!). The flexibility of the app has been helpful as I do restocks small and large, very compatible with creating segmented emails for targeted customers.

Highly recommend for anyone that is constantly having inventory change (especially around quantity = 0, for a small company like mine, we produce small batches of goods at a time, which makes this a very useful tool!).

Clearly 5 stars. Bravo to you, your code writers, and your customer support staff!

Wish N Wells

So far so good, its a very helpful app .Also the support team was quick and responsive :). Must get this app if your products go out of stock and back in stock often. Only Thing I do not like is it doesn't email you when someone does sign up for restocks. :(

BossenStore.com

So far so good, only barely had it for a week - but we like the concept, and it was very easy to install and looks nice on the site. When we had an issue, support was extremely quick and friendly with a response within 24 hours.

OutdoorTravelGear.com

This is a very helpful app for us. Also the support team was quick and responsive :). Must get this app if your products go out of stock and back in stock often.

La Fierce

I installed this app because being a small and new store, my inventory count is super low. The app enables me collect customer data to gauge interest in an out of stock item.

The team at In Stock Alerts is competent and professional bar none! They reached out to me immediately I installed the app to find out if they could assist in any way and boy did they! They went above and beyond and even made very intelligent suggestions to me regarding my site. The level of customer service is unparalleled. Thank you Nisha and Prateek!!