Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Lou Lou Company

Easy set up and amazing customer service. I was a little worried when I saw some of the things I wanted didn't seem to be out of the box. But the support team literally had all my requests answered in only a few hours (including changing font sizes, integrating with Klaviyo, and setting a threshold for sending alerts). It's been on my site for 24 hours and I have already collected 23 new customer emails! Super happy so far.

Dojomats

Far exceeded my expectations for the support! they responded within 10min of my request!
Anusha did well in explaining what the free plan involved, and Krishna fixed the alignment issue in 4minutes!
10/10 would increase both their pays

Byinviteonly

Easy to install. Met with some problems but someone got back to me within a few hours and fixed my problems very quickly. Highly recommend this app. Already seeing customers signing up for updates on sold out products.

Bloome Europe

Great app and also a very helpful and pro-active support from the developers. Top!

Willowberry

Really chuffed with this app, it works really well and I appreciate being able to customise the text and formatting. I use the free version and it does everything I need it to.

Rsr Moto

so far so good! support is quick and the app is easy to modify

Hardysucculents

Works well, but more importantly the level of service is unmatched. Highly recommend this app and any others they create.

Wearfoehn

Amazing customer service. They really came through when we had a major media hit and were out of stock of our most popular product. Had the plug in up and styled to match our theme within 20 minutes. Would absolutely recommend using this app. Great work to all at Swym.

Mirth Caftans

Fast customer service; quick and easy to setup. I like that I can customize the button to match my theme colors. Already have a slew of signups for out of stock products that I wouldn't have known about otherwise. Not sure why I didn't install an app like this sooner.

Our Angels Guidance

This is a great app and the customer service was impeccable.