Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 13, 2019

support is extremely quick and hassle free. I would highly recommend using this app company if the app has the functionality that you need.

www.prettyboutique.com
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
May 8, 2019

This app is very beneficial. I would advise people to use it. However it's customization could be a little better.

Pepla
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 7, 2019

So Far so Good. Customer Support very responsive. Only had it on my site a few days but so far so good. Sean

White Mountain Puzzles
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited May 6, 2019

Very prompt responses & thorough solutions. Extends helpful & beneficial options for us. Love them! :)

Little Black Tux
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 29, 2019

Excellent application, professional work. Support is fast and helpful. They provide a clear description and quickly set language features.

AFROline shop
Hungary
Time spent using app: 16 days
April 24, 2019

The app is useful, and the customer service is perfect. They solve the problem quickly and efficiently. Recommend it!

Vprocity
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 24, 2019

I recommend this app. If you troubled in developing custom theme with this app, great staff will help you!

ftfdev
Japan
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 23, 2019

we used this app when we suddenly developed high demand of a range of products. although it didn't work perfectly after download, the team at swym promptly fixed the issue

Dalliance & Noble
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited April 23, 2019

I like this app. If you have the free version, you will manually have to send out alerts which is OK with me since we are small scale but may be a problem for larger companies. Also people who are using an older version of Outlook may receive notifications that have small errors but that's a tiny part of the population. The customer service is terrific though.

1 BHK
India
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 23, 2019

Very useful and the customer support is EXCELLENT, very fast, they helped me a lot with translating things. Having a free plan is awesome too. The apps works very well and I liked that it is customizable.

Bordado Studio