Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Kasey Leigh Boutique

I just added this app, but I am mostly impressed with the one on one help and service they provided to make sure that the app was working well with my shop's theme. When I first added it, it wasn't quite what I expected b/c it was interfering with my wishlist app. they quickly resolved the issue for me (I am so not tech savvy) and the site looks great. Now to see if my customers use it!!

Local Vyntage

Solid on all fronts. Customer service and development folks helped us several times with setting up, etc. They respond fast and are very thoughtful. Looking forward to a long partnership with the folks at Swym.

Ikippah Store

Great App, Great service and very happy how it works on my site! Thank you

Bobbin Girl Bag Making Supplies

Very good app, does exactly what it says on the tin and support is great. I am using the free app at the moment and it works very well, the only thing is, you have to remember to go in and check customer requests for stock alerts as you don't get an automatic email letting you know a request has been sent

Would definitely recommend this app

Picoevb

The app works well. Super responsive staff- their support goes above and beyond.

Thirsty Girl Clothing

App is great and customer service is outstanding!

Flax Sleep

Easy to set up and very prompt help from developer!

Little Threads Nz

Awesome App and a great addition to my website. Fantastic support, fast correspondence and extremely helpful.

Delaforge

The service is great and the team also !

My Lash Store