Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

American Medic Apparel

Upgraded to the starter plan & had some questions so emailed on a Friday & they communicated with me ALL weekend long to answer my questions & do some stuff for me that they don’t normally do. AWESOME customer service!!!

LOVING IT so far! Have only gotten to use the customer "sign up" part so far but I'm sure the email notification part of the app will be just as good.

Mawatest

Easy to install and use. Needed some help/adjustments from the support team and they were very helpful and replied within a few hours.

Narboroughhall

Easy to install, with great support. Only installed for 2 days but have lots of out of stock leads already that we didn't have any knowledge of before :)

Lou Lou Company

Easy set up and amazing customer service. I was a little worried when I saw some of the things I wanted didn't seem to be out of the box. But the support team literally had all my requests answered in only a few hours (including changing font sizes, integrating with Klaviyo, and setting a threshold for sending alerts). It's been on my site for 24 hours and I have already collected 23 new customer emails! Super happy so far.

Dojomats

Far exceeded my expectations for the support! they responded within 10min of my request!
Anusha did well in explaining what the free plan involved, and Krishna fixed the alignment issue in 4minutes!
10/10 would increase both their pays

Byinviteonly

Easy to install. Met with some problems but someone got back to me within a few hours and fixed my problems very quickly. Highly recommend this app. Already seeing customers signing up for updates on sold out products.

Bloome Europe

Great app and also a very helpful and pro-active support from the developers. Top!

Willowberry

Really chuffed with this app, it works really well and I appreciate being able to customise the text and formatting. I use the free version and it does everything I need it to.

Rsr Moto

so far so good! support is quick and the app is easy to modify

Hardysucculents

Works well, but more importantly the level of service is unmatched. Highly recommend this app and any others they create.