Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 10, 2017

EXTREMELY useful! Easy installation. Clean and simple look.

Vain Beauty
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 30, 2017

So far I like this FREE version very much. Everyone has been super friendly and responsive. I think this app is a must have. You can customize the look and color. I am hoping for big returns!

Debras Passion Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 27, 2017

Very fast response time and very helpful.

Alma Guatemalan
Time spent using app: About 4 years
April 14, 2017

Great Customer Service. They responded right away when I needed help with my installation. Thank you!!

Societyvice
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 5, 2017

Was pleased that a real person reviewed my install and made a minor change to the graphics so it would suit my site. Highly recommend.

Karma Cultures
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 31, 2017

Customer service is exceptional - responsive and very experienced. The best I've experienced. They work very hard to ensure the app aligns well with your website and that you are very satisfied with the end result. Nothing is too much trouble, as they continue to answer any questions in an efficient and timely manner. The app is very easy to use, providing valuable information to analyse customer buying habits. Highly recommend this app and this customer service team - thank you.

Caramelandco
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 13, 2017

Firstly, Anusha delivered outstanding support to the Weddingshed. She exceeded my expectations by far! She provided support on a Sunday and her response time excellent!

I will now start to use the Stock Alert app, but have no doubt that it will add value to my shop in that it will demonstrate that we care about our customers by informing them about availability of products, which will hopefully convert to sales.

Once again, many thanks for excellent support Anusha.

Philip
Weddingshed

West Coast Eventshed
South Africa
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 11, 2017

In Stock Alerts is a brilliant app that allows you to update customers who are interested in a specific product. It's a great sales tool that allows you to maximise revenue by following up on 'warm' customers. Easy to deploy, with a simple and understand interface, it's a great addition to our Shopify store.

Swym's customer support is exceptional and responsive, so you can deploy the app with the confidence that you won't be left scratching your head if you do encounter any integration challenges.

Esca Draft