4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to alert customers about restocked products, aiding in customer retention and interest generation. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with marketing platforms, and detailed product demand analytics. Many appreciate its automation features for reducing admin tasks and aiding in restocking. Some merchants report increased sales and customer satisfaction. The support team is frequently praised for their quick and efficient responses. The app's customizability and seamless fit with product pages are also noted.

June 23, 2020

Está bien en general, y el servicio de atención al cliente es bastante efectivo y rápido, pero creo que le falta mejorar en cuanto a diseño y personalización de éste.

Now or Never Jewelry
Spain
25 days using the app
April 17, 2018

Easy set up and amazing customer service. I was a little worried when I saw some of the things I wanted didn't seem to be out of the box. But the support team literally had all my requests answered in only a few hours (including changing font sizes, integrating with Klaviyo, and setting a threshold for sending alerts). It's been on my site for 24 hours and I have already collected 23 new customer emails! Super happy so far.

Lou Lou Company
July 14, 2019

I used this app so that customers could be notified when out-of-stock items were replenished. As I am using the free version my customer was not notified. I did not realise until I got a complaint from them. It should be made clearer when setting up the app that notifications are not automated on the free version. You have to manually go in and send the notification email. Once I did that it worked fine. Looks good on my website and integrates well.

MSE
24 days using the app
July 5, 2019

Had an issue loading the app. Swym team fixed it asap with no drama. It looks great on my site and it is exactly what I wanted. 100% recommend it. Great App.

Holi Boli – Fearless Ethical Fashion
New Zealand
July 15, 2020

We are really happy with the app so far. The support team answers very quickly and implemented all of our design changes. Thanks!

Rich & Royal
Germany
January 7, 2021

I'm puzzled over the many great reviews this app has received. This app was a headache from start to finish. The setup wasn't too smooth either, it didn't update changes I made and really wasn't intuitive. Ridiculously expensive for any valuable features, I couldn't even disable the email send outs on the 15 USD Starter plan. Support was slow, left me hanging for more than a week after which I noticed that they never helped with my issue.
It probably does what it promises on the Pro plan, but if I knew that the real cost would be 50USD a month I would have never touched it.

Vallerret Photography Gloves
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
April 23, 2020

Great support, very quick, I would recommend this. Easy to use app and dashboard too. So far so good.

floorsaver
About 23 hours using the app
August 20, 2020

I installed the app and used it for a couple of days now and I am very happy with the results.
When installing the app I needed a small tweak on the positioning of the pop up in my store and in less than 45min from writing to their customer service the developer wrote back with already a solution complemented.

MyFamilyBuilders
About 22 hours using the app
August 22, 2017

Before you get this app make sure you don't have large store and make sure you are not rotating products in and out.

Otherwise, they will disconnect your store and tell you to sign up for a $99 a month plan.

Sachastyles
25 days using the app
Edited May 29, 2020

I have just started using this app - but it is easy to set up, the customer service is great - and it has already earned us one sale in just 20 hours!

Fredericks and Mae
About 21 hours using the app
Swym Corporation replied May 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review - and that's great to hear that you are seeing value from the app :)