4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to alert customers about restocked products, aiding in customer retention and interest generation. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with marketing platforms, and detailed product demand analytics. Many appreciate its automation features for reducing admin tasks and aiding in restocking. Some merchants report increased sales and customer satisfaction. The support team is frequently praised for their quick and efficient responses. The app's customizability and seamless fit with product pages are also noted.

February 9, 2018

FIVE STARS! So far the free version has done everything I wanted, and in a stylish and simple way. Annush replied super swiftly to the initial questions I had. Can’t recommend it enough.

Tabletonic
About 3 hours using the app
February 13, 2019

Support team is very effective ! They solve my problem in less than 5 minutes ! Very good App, the is a must have !

waekura
France
About 2 hours using the app
November 10, 2019

horrible and overpriced, this app would be great if it worked.
I tried the free plan and could not get it to work.

Don't bother with this one.

VVco Pedals
2 days using the app
June 18, 2020

Very easy to setup and customize. Looks great on your site and works as described. The backend reporting is really nice to see what customers are waiting on the most. We had a glitch at first that wouldn’t show the widget on our out of stock items but customer service repaired and fixed it within minutes. So far so good!

Lone Wolf Paintball
1 day using the app
August 12, 2020

The app was working great and then suddenly it stopped... I could not access the app for several hours and once I was finally able to access it, I no longer had the functionality provided in the trial. My customers were not able to select to be notified, etc.

Mahogany Lace
1 day using the app
January 31, 2021

I wish I could give this 0 stars. I downloaded the app, customized my form and checked several sold out products on my website and none showed the form. I enabled and disabled, I read the form on "why my button is missing" apparently it happens so often they had to write a whole article on it. I basically wasted a lot of time trying to get their app to work when it should automatically work. Emailed them, they claimed the form was on my website and it was a "cache" issue. So I sent them several links to all my sold out products and said please screenshot me the form you see on your end. They finally admitted there was a problem and the form was not on there so they specially made the form work (shouldn't it already?!). So after all that the form is finally on my website. But now I go to test it. Entered my email into the box then made the product available and waited for the email that never came. Checked spam, waited a long time. Instead of endless emailing with them claiming it works again I just gave up and decided to write this review to warn others. Huge waste of my time, use another app!

Soak + Unwind
About 19 hours using the app
Edited February 25, 2019

Does not work with all shopify themes. If you are using Brooklyn do not bother with this app. thanks

Laura Byrnes Design
April 16, 2020

this app does not work at all, worst app ever. I will be deleting. trying to install for more than an hour, does not work... waste of my time, their support is not reachable either

H2O Capsule
Swym Corporation replied April 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. I am sorry the app didn't work for you - the app tries to attach itself automatically to your product pages but on certain themes, some manual configuration steps might be necessary. I am guessing this was one such.

Our support team did email you back as soon as possible to help get this resolved and I hope you received that email. Our merchant customers are seeing a lot of demand and we've been working round the clock to be responsive - and get back to them as quickly as possible. I am sorry you had a frustrating experience and that we wasted your time, but we are definitely trying to be available and do what we can to support our merchants. Thank you for trying the app out and good luck with your store. We'd be happy to get the issue addressed if you'd still like us to, just let us know. Take care and stay safe!

April 17, 2020

don't waste your time, it won't even give you the option to actually try the free version. I keep clicking the button and it won't budge

Cherry Top Cosmetics
Swym Corporation replied April 17, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review. The app does include a FREE option as well as a 30-day free trial on all our paid plans. Could you please check again and let us know if you are still facing issues finding it?

Sincerely,
Team Swym

February 23, 2020

Cette application, ne marche pas du tout.
Les clients ne reçoivent pas leurs mail.

NIHON NO SEKAI