Reviews (652)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective back in stock notification feature, ease of setup, and seamless integration with various themes and apps. They find the detailed product demand analytics useful for inventory planning. The support team is commended for their efficient and responsive service. The app is seen as a key tool for boosting customer satisfaction and business growth.

August 12, 2020

The app was working great and then suddenly it stopped... I could not access the app for several hours and once I was finally able to access it, I no longer had the functionality provided in the trial. My customers were not able to select to be notified, etc.

Mahogany Lace
April 17, 2018

Easy set up and amazing customer service. I was a little worried when I saw some of the things I wanted didn't seem to be out of the box. But the support team literally had all my requests answered in only a few hours (including changing font sizes, integrating with Klaviyo, and setting a threshold for sending alerts). It's been on my site for 24 hours and I have already collected 23 new customer emails! Super happy so far.

Lou Lou Company
July 5, 2019

Had an issue loading the app. Swym team fixed it asap with no drama. It looks great on my site and it is exactly what I wanted. 100% recommend it. Great App.

Holi Boli – Fearless Ethical Fashion
New Zealand
July 15, 2020

We are really happy with the app so far. The support team answers very quickly and implemented all of our design changes. Thanks!

Rich & Royal
Germany
August 20, 2020

I installed the app and used it for a couple of days now and I am very happy with the results.
When installing the app I needed a small tweak on the positioning of the pop up in my store and in less than 45min from writing to their customer service the developer wrote back with already a solution complemented.

MyFamilyBuilders
About 22 hours using the app
Edited May 29, 2020

I have just started using this app - but it is easy to set up, the customer service is great - and it has already earned us one sale in just 20 hours!

Fredericks and Mae
About 21 hours using the app
Swym Corporation replied May 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review - and that's great to hear that you are seeing value from the app :)

January 31, 2021

I wish I could give this 0 stars. I downloaded the app, customized my form and checked several sold out products on my website and none showed the form. I enabled and disabled, I read the form on "why my button is missing" apparently it happens so often they had to write a whole article on it. I basically wasted a lot of time trying to get their app to work when it should automatically work. Emailed them, they claimed the form was on my website and it was a "cache" issue. So I sent them several links to all my sold out products and said please screenshot me the form you see on your end. They finally admitted there was a problem and the form was not on there so they specially made the form work (shouldn't it already?!). So after all that the form is finally on my website. But now I go to test it. Entered my email into the box then made the product available and waited for the email that never came. Checked spam, waited a long time. Instead of endless emailing with them claiming it works again I just gave up and decided to write this review to warn others. Huge waste of my time, use another app!

Soak + Unwind
About 19 hours using the app
October 9, 2023

Easy to install, looks great and I received quick assistance when I made a change in my theme code that didn't automatically work with the app - many thanks to Dennis.

Shop Kaji
About 3 hours using the app
May 20, 2020

They are doing great with response and support time so far. I've asked multiple questions and they've got back to me right away.

Dowdle Folk Art
About 6 hours using the app
April 6, 2020

Very helpful support team.
Just started using the app today and could not see the button on the out of stock products, they immediately answered and fixed. Will see on the long term ;)

Plata Paris