Reviews (654)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective back in stock notification feature, ease of setup, and seamless integration with various themes and apps. They find the detailed product demand analytics useful for inventory planning. The support team is commended for their efficient and responsive service. The app is seen as a key tool for boosting customer satisfaction and business growth.

April 6, 2020

Very helpful support team.
Just started using the app today and could not see the button on the out of stock products, they immediately answered and fixed. Will see on the long term ;)

Plata Paris
About 5 hours using the app
October 9, 2023

Easy to install, looks great and I received quick assistance when I made a change in my theme code that didn't automatically work with the app - many thanks to Dennis.

Shop Kaji
About 3 hours using the app
August 7, 2023

quick set up, customer support was helpful when I had a question they got back with me within the hour.

Shatterproof Archery
About 4 hours using the app
February 9, 2018

FIVE STARS! So far the free version has done everything I wanted, and in a stylish and simple way. Annush replied super swiftly to the initial questions I had. Can’t recommend it enough.

Tabletonic
About 3 hours using the app
February 13, 2019

Support team is very effective ! They solve my problem in less than 5 minutes ! Very good App, the is a must have !

waekura
About 2 hours using the app
Edited February 25, 2019

Does not work with all shopify themes. If you are using Brooklyn do not bother with this app. thanks

Laura Byrnes Design
April 16, 2020

this app does not work at all, worst app ever. I will be deleting. trying to install for more than an hour, does not work... waste of my time, their support is not reachable either

H2O Capsule
Swym Corporation replied April 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. I am sorry the app didn't work for you - the app tries to attach itself automatically to your product pages but on certain themes, some manual configuration steps might be necessary. I am guessing this was one such.

Our support team did email you back as soon as possible to help get this resolved and I hope you received that email. Our merchant customers are seeing a lot of demand and we've been working round the clock to be responsive - and get back to them as quickly as possible. I am sorry you had a frustrating experience and that we wasted your time, but we are definitely trying to be available and do what we can to support our merchants. Thank you for trying the app out and good luck with your store. We'd be happy to get the issue addressed if you'd still like us to, just let us know. Take care and stay safe!

April 17, 2020

don't waste your time, it won't even give you the option to actually try the free version. I keep clicking the button and it won't budge

Cherry Top Cosmetics
Swym Corporation replied April 17, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review. The app does include a FREE option as well as a 30-day free trial on all our paid plans. Could you please check again and let us know if you are still facing issues finding it?

Sincerely,
Team Swym

April 14, 2023

Excellent experience:)) Super happy with the service received from Anudeep, a member of the team! Really recommend you to use this app!

Carmensays
Spain
February 23, 2020

Cette application, ne marche pas du tout.
Les clients ne reçoivent pas leurs mail.

NIHON NO SEKAI