Smart Push Marketing

Recover abandoned cart, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Sweetpea Culture

i havent used it yet really, but i like your tactics to get me to keep the free plan! Worked on me, hopefully works for the app now used in my store! Will update this review if all goes well!

CatsMerchStore

I am really enjoying the free app, it gives so much diversity with using shopify and it is pretty good.

BestJewelDeal

5 stars from me guys. Do the exact job for me. Gained 2x more customers in the last 2 weeks. Highly recommended app!

GulnazShop

A nice application that in the near future will become a reliable assistant for me to attract customers to my store.

Suzette Online Boutique

I do appreciate the button on my website. It helps take the guessing away of what going with my website visitors. Great marketing concept.

uniquely intuitive

super helpful and easy to use. must have for drop-shipping, it save me a lot of time and energy!!

alot 本店

とても良いアプリです。 商品をカートに入れてから、注文ボタンをお客様に押させるために、何度も状況に応じてメッセージや、ポップアップをお客さんに表示させることが出来る、面白いアプリですね。
また、商品発送後のポップアップも表示されルようになっており、
リピーターにも繋がりそうです。
日本語版があればもっと最高です。

Homestylefinder

I am just getting started with this app can not wait to see the results and the impact on my store.

Kisses From GiGi

I LOVE this app! Wish I Spotted it sooner!!! easy to use, and you can customize it to suite your personality. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

DaddyGang Threads

Possibly the best marketing, cart recovery app available. I love all of its easy to use functions and its user friendly interface.