Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

WeAreLuxx | Official

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great support and nice app! i love it. Nice features and you can translate everything automatic or manually.

NO BULLSH!T

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 7 hours

The app is great. So far it worked very smoothly, the translation seems pretty accurate and the support was AWESOME! Fast and very friendly. Thank you!

Topo Designs - Europe

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I highly recommend Weglot for its intuitive use and powerful functionalities. Not to mention the remarkable customer service.

Cidrani EU

Location Slovenia

From all the apps we tried, Weglot fulfilled all of our needs simply with minimal friction. Guillaume helped us polish the experience to 100% and helped us tremendously in -personal approach- to our needs and can't thank him and Weglot enough.

Reboots EU

Location Germany

Absolutely amazing support :)
I can recommend WeGlot as an easy-to-use tool to translate your website

Cloudnola

Easy to use. Baptiste answers super fast. I started with one language now I have 3 and I right away see the traffic from the new markets.

Mighty Vintage

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 years

This app helped me to scale the business internationally and reach far more customers. I absolutely love using the live editor, it's really practical to see the string where it is actually located! The support is always super fast and helpful. I am a happy customer!

Embryolisse Canada

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very useful and time-saving app. Easy integration and great customer support. They're super helpful and reactive. EN to FR translations are not 100% accurate, so you may still need to review and do some manual changes.

PL8HERO

Location Japan

Great app! I needed some help, and support team solve issue quickly. This app makes so easy to built a multilingual shop in any minutes!

ACBC

Location Italy

Great customer service! I needed support to solve visualisation/position of the language switcher on the website of the shoe brand and I must say that the customer care exceeded all my expectations: customised solution (code), fast response (basically chatting in real time via email), clear instructions on implementation of the code, and outcome that I needed. All issues solved! Thank you, Nathanaël and your team!