Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Ariabeautyitalia

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

amazing app amazing communication and assistence

Mela Works

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The product is easy to use and effective. The support has been great when needed, even developing new features when missing!

Brilleclat

Location France

c'est parfait je recommande Weglot ça vas me changer la vie pour vendre dans les pays anglophones !

Leflaconbleu

Time spent using app About 1 year

WeGLOT has the same quality of customer service than Shopify, so this means to me just great service.
They answer you very quickly, the main goal is to get you satisfy: and I am!
For the translation service, there is an automatic translation offered rather good, but for the main pages, as the titles, I have chosen a professional one as I need professional translations.
The app is very easy to use, I am happy to deal with Weglot as they made easy to translate!
So thank you, and so happy to meet you!
And the last but not the least, it seems to me that I deal with gentlemen, and I appreciate it so much!

Fiddzcrib

Time spent using app About 16 hours

I was very happy with the support, I was satisfied with their app but decided to uninstall it due to my own issues with my website. They gave me a full $200 refund. I was beyond happy, that means Weglot can be trusted.

Great American Decor

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Outstanding customer service, App works great blends in seamlessly

Kumikomatcha

Time spent using app Over 1 year

very good app to translate the store in english, awesome team and support. Thank you!

Inink

Location Japan

I've tried several multilingual apps but Weglot has been the best so far. Minimal setup process and it started translating as soon as it was published. Great support, got most of my issues solved swiftly.

Rhoadsroast Coffees

This app is amazing so far with so many options to reach our consumer base.
The customer support is extremely fast and overall, a superb experience! This is a must for selling internationally. You won't be disappointed, try it!
Great support and quick response time. Wonderful customer service and we have seen an increase in international sales too!

Elevatione

Max and his team are really amazing. The support has always been quick, usually within minutes/hours from when I need something. Fortunately, the app really functions as promised, and for a global brand like ours, it's helpful to have the site translated into multiple languages easily.

Great solid and stable app, easy interface, and price isn't bad either considering the added value.