4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, efficient WhatsApp integration, and robust features such as automated message templates and broadcast messaging. They value its ability to support multiple agents, manage abandoned carts, and enhance customer engagement. The responsive customer support, extensive training resources, and flexible billing options are also appreciated. Merchants report increased sales and customer retention, praising the app's regular updates, security measures, and positive impact on business operations.

January 8, 2022

Great App! We can check the messages sent by the customer executive, great for order confirmation and delivery.
Love the broadcast feature they offer.

Shopbloom
August 20, 2022

Easy to use and great user experience. The support team is also extremely helpful and fast in resolving any issues.

Monsoon Harvest
February 22, 2024

The app works perfectly. It has helped me to automate messages and confirm orders with my clients seamlessly. Setting up is really easy and the support team is amazing. Special thanks to Benn for helping me setting up my automations.

Novedades Prácticas
Mexico
August 26, 2022

Zoko is very powerful and not expensive! And the costumer service is quite and helpful! Hope that the mobile version will have more function in the future

MH Living
Hong Kong SAR
January 19, 2022

Our daily conversations with customers has been greatly simplified since we started using Zoko. The support is amazing! The app is constantly developing and providing us with more features geared towards increasing sales, which is excellent.

Preggy Plus
Trinidad & Tobago
August 29, 2022

Zoko is indeed a lifesaver! We can connect with our customers seamlessly without any hassle, and the features that it provides are flawless :)

Epic Stuff
May 20, 2022

Zoko is a good platform for driving sales and instead of calling every customer you can just text them a confirmation message and let them confirm themself and also the abandoned cart recovery was a success every potential customer was recovered using this option and we could also solve many customer queries with that option

Zamana.pk
Pakistan
February 7, 2023

One of the best apps for Whatsapp API. The team is really supportive and helps us out in no time. Features are great and this app would be apt for any brand - whether big or small.

Cybeart India
August 26, 2022

I would like to say, from installing the apps on shopify and then the team brief me on google meet, all are perfect. They pay attention to very details that I may come across, e.g. they speak very slow to make sure I really understand. Also, they check on me several times to see if I am using it well. Though the apps its a bit expensive and i also take some times to consider, it totally worth after using for 1 month and more. Good job !

Good Vibes Select
Hong Kong SAR
March 21, 2022

Wonderful app and wonderful customer service. Team is very active on solving critical queries and building awesome features. Zoko adds a lot of value to our brand with its whatsapp messaging service

Sunscoop SPF