WhatsApp Business API & more

Multi-agent chat using a single business phone number & more

$4.99/month. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mobiland Colombia

Location Colombia

Its a really helpful app. We have been working with it for about 3-4 months, and it has helped a lot to take control over the orders, customers, cod confirmation. Totally recommend it A++++

ilgattodormiglione

Location Italy

Zoko app is very good!
It's helping us improve our customer service.
We liked the most the automatic flows for cart retrieval, upsell and reorder. Customers are satisfied with better service and more likely to come back to us to buy more.
In conclusion, the Zoko team is excellent; they follow you step by step in the account setup and are always available for any request.
Great, recommended.

Levante luxury

Location Qatar
Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to integrate my whatsapp account with shopify store. At the beginning I was having some concerns to go for it, because I couldn't see them active in Social media. However after I met the team in an online meeting. everything was clear to me. I have just finished the onboarding 3 sessions which took around 1 month. In this month Zoko team came up with few amazing updates, that to me is a good sign which showed me that they are really active. My best feature 1) Abandoned cart flow
2) Review Flow 3) Broadcasting and Reports
4) Assigning agents
5) active customer Service 6) In chat store - a feature that allows you to share broducts/ adding to cart/ and send them a payment link all with in the chat I hope in the future they will allow us to have more customization in the flows. 100% I will recommend this app for any one who is looking to integrate their shopify store with whatsapp

Linc Rock

Location Colombia

Muy buena aplicación de mensajería, es fácil de usar, cómodo y el soporte siempre de calidad muy buena atención.

Tecniquero

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

Zoko's app and platform are fantastic. His staff are the most loving and prepared people in the world. The functions offered by Zoko are 100% useful and practical. The real-time connection of the app and WhatsApp are instantaneous. The automatic distribution of messages to customer service agents for your company will be very effective, as well as scheduled messages for your customers. The prices and rates are very fair. In general we feel total satisfaction with the company. Totally recommended.

Meera Jaipur

Time spent using app About 2 months

We are using this app for conversions aswell as for promotional activities. This works amazing and is backed by super helping team. Easy integration and great customer support. Highly recommended :)

PETOLY.in

Location India

Great app with helpful features for Whatsapp business integrations, mainly for the newly launched websites/businesses. your team is really helpfull to customer, Great Job Keep it up and best of Luck for Bright Future.

FABRIC HUB SURAT

Location India

This app help our team a lot to to take our business next level. ZOKO's interface is very intuitive and easy to use. It is single platform, have multiple users to reply to messages and an intuitive application with excellent functionality. I really like this app..

Gatto Con Personalità

Location Italy

This is an amazing app. It allows you to take your customer service to another level. The team is always attentive and very helpful. I recommend it

www.rogic.in

Time spent using app About 2 months

Zoko is an excellent addition to your E-commerce business flow. Whatsapp conversation with customers will become super easy. They have pre-made workflows for COD confirmation, shipping updates, abandoned cart messages, etc which will make your work easy.. Integration with other apps is also super fast... Lots of features. People working here are also easy to work with!! If it's WhatsApp, You shouldn't look elsewhere

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8