WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

baby bóbita

"All features of Superlemon are working great. Now is the time to use this app and experience the magic... Furthermore, the company behind this software is really helpful; any concerns we had in our store were swiftly handled. "

Harvest Community Store

"Superlemon has significantly improved our client interactions on Whatsapp, which has resulted in increased sales. Their customer service department is outstanding. They are very receptive to fresh ideas and have been quick to implement new features. We had a great experience with Superlemon and would highly recommend it.

theoneglovenorway

I appreciate the fact that this tool reduces my ad costs. Many of its features contribute to this positive effect, including the broadcasting message, which can be used to retarget existing customers and encourage them to buy again, the WhatsApp share tool, which promotes referrals, and the ability to recover abandoned carts. This is incredible.

Aristocratic Men

Excellent app, simple yet valuable tool for any small business. I’ve been using Superlemon for my 2 stores. One of my stores has a cash on delivery payment method, and this really smoothens the flow of order verification. Such a gem!

Breaking Mad Collectables

I love the fact that this tool makes my ad expenses lesser. There are many of its features causing this great effect such as the broadcasting message that is able to retarget existing customers and purchase again, whatsapp share that increases referral, and recovering abandoned carts. Soooo awesome

Slumber Bliss Seats

Superlemom whatsapp chat + abandoned cart recovery is one the best thing I implemented. I’ve seen drastic changes in revenu when I installed this app. Clearly,taking care of your customers is fundamental and this tool is making this part even better. yay!

Apira Science, Inc. iderma

This app performs beyond my expectations. I truly appreciated the assistance as soon as I reached out. Thank you for being such a respectful company!

The Cards Against Shop

It was a bit difficult to understand at first, but when we figured it out, we realized how effective and simple automatic messaging is. The templates are easy to edit and the broadcast option is the most practical. This helped us reactivate old customers who had not placed orders for a long time. If there were six stars, I would give it all six. For developing this software, the Superlemon team deserves a lot of credit.

Ax Acne

The idea of making this app is so smart, all main features are playing an important role in improving sales. That’s all I can say! Kudos to the customer support for assisting my concern quickly

Tnava Enterprises & Co

"Is there a way I can rate more than 5 stars? If there is, I would love to. I recently discovered Superlemon through a recommendation of a guru I saw on youtube. And this is just exactly what is needed for any Shopify store."