SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

GearFinder.co

I never knew that there's a huge difference in upgrading to Ultimate plan, thanks btw for the discount. I so love the automation and the result it gives to my revenue. Thanks Superlemon!

December 30, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Pink Sugar Loft

Ya’ll are super cool for inventing the Superlemon! that engages my business in whatsapp which I find really effective so far..from abandoned cart recovery feature and whatsapp share and automations..Loving the chrome extension as well as it makes everything smooth in the customer support department part.

CHOSHOME

I personally recommend superlemon! This plug-in works for my COD and also help my store to minimize abandoned carts. Best experience with superlemon

Chifoklass

Loving all the features of superlemon. Best customer engagement tool for my small business. Am glad for the free plan and will be upgrading very soon as I see a lot of potential.

KOOL STUFF INTL

I find superlemon whatsapp tool as amazing for my shopify store. Customers contact me directly and we get an amazing experience as I guide them on how to make their best choice of products.

Glo Gear

At first, I was worried the app wouldn't be as feature reach as I was hoping, but it seamlessly integrates with Shopify with little to no technical knowledge required. Would recommend.

Smooth Glows

This Superlemon whatsapp plugin helps me to communicate with my customers in real time which increases my sales specially with the cart recovery feature. I highly recommend

Yellow Bikini Eco

We love this app. We use Superlemon for our customer service and the features are great in boosting sales.. It allows us to automate a lot of things. Additionally, they have great customer service as well!

Training Our Tribe

I recommend this Superlemon app because the features are good and stable. They are very supportive in case you have any concerns.

Bear's Houseware

We’re using the Superlemon app to automate messages via WhatsApp. It gives amazing results and the abandoned cart ratio decreased.