Marketing+Support on Whatsapp

Abandoned Cart, WhatsApp Chat & Share, WhatsApp Campaigns

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

T and D Custom Creations

Time spent using app 1 minute

I really like how Superlemon works for my store; client interaction is crucial, and with the Whatsapp plugin, I can simply communicate with them and deliver excellent customer care.

January 18, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

enhz.co.uk

Time spent using app 1 minute

Highly recommended by me! This plug-in works for my Cash on Delivery Shopify Store ( COD ) and also aids in the reduction of abandoned carts in my store. The best experience I've ever had with superlemon.

Brimsandspecs

Time spent using app 1 minute

Superlemon has a lot of features that I like. My little business's best engagement tool. I appreciate the free plan and plan to upgrade as soon as possible because I see a lot of potential.

Skinny Tan

Time spent using app 1 minute

For my Shopify store, I think the Superlemon Whatsapp feature is fantastic. Customers contact me directly, and we have a fantastic time together as I advise them on the best products to buy.

UDecore

Time spent using app 1 minute

This app works great, it's free, and most importantly, help is always available via Whatsapp; perhaps all apps responded at the same pace. I highhly recommend it.

Hip Hop Coffee

Time spent using app 1 minute

I was hesitant at first to use whatsapp to contact with my consumers, but I was blown away when I discovered that the Superlemon whatsapp plugin isn't just a basic chat tool, but a complete sales strategy.

JITZ WIT CHXPS

Time spent using app 2 minutes

When I used the Ultimate plan, I noticed a significant improvement. I like how the Whatsapp-based abandoned cart recovery works, as well as the automatic messages and other features. It's quite effective.

EMPOWER TEEZ

Time spent using app 1 minute

You guys are incredible for coming up with the Superlemon! That connects my company to Whatsapp, which I've found to be extremely useful so far..from abandoned cart recovery to Whatsapp share and automations..I also like the chrome extension because it streamlines the customer support department.

stustuproduct

Time spent using app 1 minute

The Superlemon Whatsapp Plugin is really simple to use. In addition, the setup was lightning fast, taking only seconds. Its features are very practical and easy to use. Thank you to the customer service team for their rapid assistance.

GEMEAUX APPAREL

Time spent using app 2 minutes

It comes highly recommended from me. I was worried that the app wouldn't have as many functions as I had wanted, but after using it, I've discovered that it has all of the capabilities I need to increase my sales.