WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Ax Acne

The idea of making this app is so smart, all main features are playing an important role in improving sales. That’s all I can say! Kudos to the customer support for assisting my concern quickly

Tnava Enterprises & Co

"Is there a way I can rate more than 5 stars? If there is, I would love to. I recently discovered Superlemon through a recommendation of a guru I saw on youtube. And this is just exactly what is needed for any Shopify store."

Amos Organic

I've been looking for a Shopify app that can connect me with my clients via whatsapp and Superlemon is the best solution. I was using the app for free and upgraded to the Ultimate plan. Automation of messages is fantastic.

Chic & Comfy

Superlemon has greatly improved my business in terms of conversion, by improving the performance of my customer service department. Clean and easy to use app

Eco Pods

I've been seeking for a Shopify app that allows me to communicate with my customers over Whatsapp, and Superlemon is the only one I've found to be the most effective. I had been using the app for free until I decided to upgrade to the Ultimate Plan. I'm completely amazed with message automation.

Suite Crown

After testing all the possibilities in the Shopify App Market for the WhatsApp app, I chose Superlemon as the suitable app. It has exceeded my expectations and all its features are completely effective and really useful.

Chaudhunga

This app is impressive! so simple to access and use, has a lot of useful features, and it's the most cost-effective tool I discovered while looking for the best Whatsapp plugin for Shopify. I strongly advise you to use the Super Lemon App's premium features. You will not be disappointed once you do...it adds value to our store!

The Best Ever Company

This is an excellent Shopify app; I can quickly contact customers via WhatsApp, which is precisely what I needed, and it's even better to realize that it's entirely free. I strongly advise you to do so.

MedTechPPE

I love how this app allows visitors to my website to instantly message me on Whatsapp making my work easier and convenient as well for my customer to reach me. As my customer needed to save my phone number from the Contact us page, before. Now, they easily interact with me, and I stay active all day to answer their questions. This tool is simple to set up, and all of the Whatsapp icons are attractive.

Brick Strike

Una aplicación tan maravillosa para captar clientes a través de WhatsApp. Gracias por desarrollar esta aplicación. Realmente hizo un buen cambio en mi tienda.