WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Merguska

Kudos to the developer who made this app. I can’t thank you enough. This app is one of the best apps I have found in the market in terms of customer support, conversion and optimization.

GTC Apparel and Beauty

Highly recommend. Superlemon works really, I’m so glad that even the free feature is really a great one. I also love the assistance available via whatsapp, I think all the apps have the same speed in replying.

redsanam.com

With Superlemon my customer interaction has improved as well as my sales. I love how the customer service promptly responds with my concerns.

Omni Holden Services

This is an excellent app I found so far in Shopify. The Superlemon Team deserves a lot of credit for creating this tool. The features are all awesome, and my favorite one is the broadcast feature that retargets my existing customers that haven’t purchased for a long time.

Trageidy Clothing Brand

"It was a little tough to grasp at first, but I realized how powerful this app when I started using it. If I am able to rate this more than 5 stars, I would be happy to do it!
Automatic messages are so easy to send as well as setting up the template."

Wiggle Paws

"Been using Superlemon for 3 months already. It’s so convenient that I’m able to reach out to my customers through whatsapp and send them product information. "

Soothing Sleeper

I highly recommend it. I was concerned that the app wouldn't have as many features as I had hoped, but upon using it I love all its features that are essentials in boosting my sales.

SO CALM

"Superlemon whatsapp plugin is super easy to use. Also the setup was so quick, it was done in just seconds. Its features are all functional and straightforward. Thanks to the customer support who assisted me promptly.

JibbitMongers

"After reviewing all the options in shopify app market for whatsapp app, I found Superlemon as the ideal app. This has exceeded my expectations and all its features are all functional and very useful.

Happy Dog

I’ve been testing other tools which can help me connect with customers through whatsapp, and Superlemon is the only app which I find has the best features. It’s easy to use and has seamless integration