Marketing+Support on Whatsapp

Abandoned Cart, WhatsApp Chat & Share, WhatsApp Campaigns

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Apira Science, Inc. iderma

Time spent using app 2 minutes

This app performs beyond my expectations. I truly appreciated the assistance as soon as I reached out. Thank you for being such a respectful company!

The Cards Against Shop

Time spent using app 1 minute

It was a bit difficult to understand at first, but when we figured it out, we realized how effective and simple automatic messaging is. The templates are easy to edit and the broadcast option is the most practical. This helped us reactivate old customers who had not placed orders for a long time. If there were six stars, I would give it all six. For developing this software, the Superlemon team deserves a lot of credit.

Ax Acne

Time spent using app 1 minute

The idea of making this app is so smart, all main features are playing an important role in improving sales. That’s all I can say! Kudos to the customer support for assisting my concern quickly

Tnava Enterprises & Co

Time spent using app 1 minute

"Is there a way I can rate more than 5 stars? If there is, I would love to. I recently discovered Superlemon through a recommendation of a guru I saw on youtube. And this is just exactly what is needed for any Shopify store."

Amos Organic

Time spent using app 1 minute

I've been looking for a Shopify app that can connect me with my clients via whatsapp and Superlemon is the best solution. I was using the app for free and upgraded to the Ultimate plan. Automation of messages is fantastic.

Chic & Comfy

Time spent using app 1 minute

Superlemon has greatly improved my business in terms of conversion, by improving the performance of my customer service department. Clean and easy to use app

Eco Pods

Time spent using app 1 minute

I've been seeking for a Shopify app that allows me to communicate with my customers over Whatsapp, and Superlemon is the only one I've found to be the most effective. I had been using the app for free until I decided to upgrade to the Ultimate Plan. I'm completely amazed with message automation.

Suite Crown

Time spent using app 1 minute

After testing all the possibilities in the Shopify App Market for the WhatsApp app, I chose Superlemon as the suitable app. It has exceeded my expectations and all its features are completely effective and really useful.

Chaudhunga

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 2 minutes

This app is impressive! so simple to access and use, has a lot of useful features, and it's the most cost-effective tool I discovered while looking for the best Whatsapp plugin for Shopify. I strongly advise you to use the Super Lemon App's premium features. You will not be disappointed once you do...it adds value to our store!

The Best Ever Company

Time spent using app 2 minutes

This is an excellent Shopify app; I can quickly contact customers via WhatsApp, which is precisely what I needed, and it's even better to realize that it's entirely free. I strongly advise you to do so.