Marketing+Support on Whatsapp

Marketing+Support on Whatsapp

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
4.2
January 18, 2022

Superlemon has a lot of features that I like. My little business's best engagement tool. I appreciate the free plan and plan to upgrade as soon as possible because I see a lot of potential.

Brimsandspecs
SuperLemon App replied January 18, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

January 18, 2022

For my Shopify store, I think the Superlemon Whatsapp feature is fantastic. Customers contact me directly, and we have a fantastic time together as I advise them on the best products to buy.

Skinny Tan

January 18, 2022

This app works great, it's free, and most importantly, help is always available via Whatsapp; perhaps all apps responded at the same pace. I highhly recommend it.

UDecore

January 18, 2022

I was hesitant at first to use whatsapp to contact with my consumers, but I was blown away when I discovered that the Superlemon whatsapp plugin isn't just a basic chat tool, but a complete sales strategy.

Hip Hop Coffee
January 18, 2022

When I used the Ultimate plan, I noticed a significant improvement. I like how the Whatsapp-based abandoned cart recovery works, as well as the automatic messages and other features. It's quite effective.

JITZ WIT CHXPS
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
January 18, 2022

You guys are incredible for coming up with the Superlemon! That connects my company to Whatsapp, which I've found to be extremely useful so far..from abandoned cart recovery to Whatsapp share and automations..I also like the chrome extension because it streamlines the customer support department.

EMPOWER TEEZ
January 18, 2022

The Superlemon Whatsapp Plugin is really simple to use. In addition, the setup was lightning fast, taking only seconds. Its features are very practical and easy to use. Thank you to the customer service team for their rapid assistance.

stustuproduct
January 18, 2022

It comes highly recommended from me. I was worried that the app wouldn't have as many functions as I had wanted, but after using it, I've discovered that it has all of the capabilities I need to increase my sales.

GEMEAUX APPAREL
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
January 17, 2022

I doubted testing the whatsapp app at first, but I was amazed how powerful this Superlemon tool is in terms of conversions, boosting sales and strong customer engagement..

Nerd Store
United Arab Emirates
January 17, 2022

I was skeptical at first to try using whatsapp as a channel to connect to my customers, but got really amazed that Superlemon whatsapp plugin isn’t just a simple messaging app but a total tactic in increasing my sales.

Bluehomesfurniture