WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon App

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

A Nordic Room

Good app. easy set up and really looks good. I just opened my store, so Im waiting to see how it will be when customers will use it. So far so good...

Bear Varejo

it works pretty well, specially where it is free. I recommend it a lot. I'm using on my store and absolutely loving

Inovar Saude Store

Maravilhoso e gratuito, fico muito satisfeito com este tipo de aplicativo nesta qualidade sem ter que pagar nada, realmente gratificante.

Espacio Ela

Amazing app! Very intuitive! I'm so happy with this app for Shopify. It's just what I was looking for, and the free version It's perfect! :D

TruptiMohta

Great APP super awesome features and reasonable pricing. Very very useful. Highly recommended. thanks developers☺️

Manjubaa

It really helped me get good amount of sell that was lost earlier. I applied for WhatsApp API thinking that I would get messages from my customers and handle their query in central place with automation as well but it seems my default number is now locked with them for automated cart recovery message. So far it's fine and they're working on client communication for WhatsApp. Overall, A must use app for store owners. It will pay off itself in just a day or two.

DepotClick

Excellent application, very easy to activate with a few clicks, You can customize the colors according to your style or taste, position on your website, highly recommended.

Lbdetodounpocouy

La empecé a usar hace poco y me gusta no me.e animado a.usar el plan pago pero por ahora lo.quene usado me a gustado, muchas gracias

Reinforced Beds

Excellent app that has generated additional customer service functions for our e-commerce website. Top class!

Cera Mire Shop

Extraordinary and very useful App! My compliment! It is very customizable and it helps to convert and communicate better!