WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fraganworld

Time spent using app 1 minute

I recommend this superlemon whatsapp plug-in if you're seeking for a solution to improve sales growth while also improving customer service.

January 19, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Dekked Dons

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Thank you Superlemon! I've never used a better Shopify plugin than yours! This month, sales increased and there were fewer abandoned products in customers' shopping carts! Hooray!

Plush Home Decor & More LLC

Since I started upgrading Superlemon's Ultimate plan, I've made a lot of sales and even the free plan was useful. All of the features are useful and practical.

T and D Custom Creations

Time spent using app 1 minute

I really like how Superlemon works for my store; client interaction is crucial, and with the Whatsapp plugin, I can simply communicate with them and deliver excellent customer care.

enhz.co.uk

Time spent using app 1 minute

Highly recommended by me! This plug-in works for my Cash on Delivery Shopify Store ( COD ) and also aids in the reduction of abandoned carts in my store. The best experience I've ever had with superlemon.

Brimsandspecs

Time spent using app 1 minute

Superlemon has a lot of features that I like. My little business's best engagement tool. I appreciate the free plan and plan to upgrade as soon as possible because I see a lot of potential.

Skinny Tan

Time spent using app 1 minute

For my Shopify store, I think the Superlemon Whatsapp feature is fantastic. Customers contact me directly, and we have a fantastic time together as I advise them on the best products to buy.

UDecore

Time spent using app 1 minute

This app works great, it's free, and most importantly, help is always available via Whatsapp; perhaps all apps responded at the same pace. I highhly recommend it.

Hip Hop Coffee

Time spent using app 1 minute

I was hesitant at first to use whatsapp to contact with my consumers, but I was blown away when I discovered that the Superlemon whatsapp plugin isn't just a basic chat tool, but a complete sales strategy.

JITZ WIT CHXPS

Time spent using app 2 minutes

When I used the Ultimate plan, I noticed a significant improvement. I like how the Whatsapp-based abandoned cart recovery works, as well as the automatic messages and other features. It's quite effective.