SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Cielo Shop

Antes era genial. Ahora un auténtico desastre. No funciona nada. La versión beta no funciona nada. No me aparecen todos los pedidos de la tienda, por lo que no puedo enviar mensajes a mis clientes. No funcionan las búsquedas. Y además no se puede contactar con soporte. La dirección de correo no existe. ¿Y encima te cobran por algo que no funciona? Les doy una semana para que lo solucionen o me daré de baja. No voy a pagar más por una aplicación que no funciona!!!!

January 5, 2022

Hola,

Disculpas por cualquier inconveniente que te haya causado. Solicite que comparta el problema al que se enfrenta en support@superlemon.xyz y seguramente lo resolveremos lo antes posible.

Big Bazaar Online Shop

Super easy and excellent, just starting my business, I were looking for such an app, found it through youtube by Megs Hollis.

January 1, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Digitronyx

App ottima e ben fatta, molto utile, essenziale per chi ha uno shop online, evita altre app che ti fanno contattare tramite mail, sono inutili...

January 5, 2022

Grazie mille per la tua meravigliosa recensione, lo apprezziamo davvero ❤️

Siamo così felici di sapere che la nostra app aiuta la tua attività e speriamo che la funzione di messaggistica di WhatsApp ti dia ancora più valore 😁

Cordiali saluti

GearFinder.co

I never knew that there's a huge difference in upgrading to Ultimate plan, thanks btw for the discount. I so love the automation and the result it gives to my revenue. Thanks Superlemon!

Pink Sugar Loft

Ya’ll are super cool for inventing the Superlemon! that engages my business in whatsapp which I find really effective so far..from abandoned cart recovery feature and whatsapp share and automations..Loving the chrome extension as well as it makes everything smooth in the customer support department part.

CHOSHOME

I personally recommend superlemon! This plug-in works for my COD and also help my store to minimize abandoned carts. Best experience with superlemon

Chifoklass

Loving all the features of superlemon. Best customer engagement tool for my small business. Am glad for the free plan and will be upgrading very soon as I see a lot of potential.

KOOL STUFF INTL

I find superlemon whatsapp tool as amazing for my shopify store. Customers contact me directly and we get an amazing experience as I guide them on how to make their best choice of products.

Glo Gear

At first, I was worried the app wouldn't be as feature reach as I was hoping, but it seamlessly integrates with Shopify with little to no technical knowledge required. Would recommend.

Smooth Glows

This Superlemon whatsapp plugin helps me to communicate with my customers in real time which increases my sales specially with the cart recovery feature. I highly recommend