WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

mistressofstyle2020

Time spent using app 1 minute

Glad I found this tool. I’ve been looking for a whatsapp crm that perfectly fits for me as a small business. Thanks for the great customer support btw who assisted me in my concerns.

January 19, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Fleyewear Chains

Time spent using app 1 minute

We've been using Superlemon for a while now This has made it easier for us to communicate with our customers and offer them information about our products. Throughout, the Superlemon team has been quite helpful!

Fleurs et souvenirs

Time spent using app 1 minute

I’m an ultimate plan user, after the upgrade was done, things got even better. I love the chrome extension that makes it easier for my agents to handle customer queries or conversation through whatsapp

Fit1022

Time spent using app 1 minute

Through the automation message, it makes it easier for me to handle every queries and I get more customers that convert into sales through quick replies. Awesome whatsapp tool.

Rise to Greatness Clothing

Time spent using app 1 minute

What great about this tool is its ability to revive my previous customers to order again. And this is more effective because they receive product updates from us personally through whatsapp with discount offers.

D3Twares

Time spent using app 1 minute

Superlemon features the has simplest dashboard and is the easiest to use when compared to other WhatsApp plugins. Overall, my performance improved.

Reality A Games

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Someone wrote a 5 star review that we did not write. The email was not in our user or collab system. Leading to believe this app had auto pushed reviews from itself

Hi,
Apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Request you share the issue you are facing at support@superlemon.xyz and we will surely solve it as soon as possible.

Havasu Online

Time spent using app 1 minute

What a great tool for my business. It not only enhances my client service, but it also increases my sales results. Awesome!

Fraganworld

Time spent using app 1 minute

I recommend this superlemon whatsapp plug-in if you're seeking for a solution to improve sales growth while also improving customer service.

Dekked Dons

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Thank you Superlemon! I've never used a better Shopify plugin than yours! This month, sales increased and there were fewer abandoned products in customers' shopping carts! Hooray!