WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon App

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Art Galore®

My website crashed after installing it (I am a pro user) 1. Pictures on Hompage are not loading 2. Add to cart button wasnt working

November 25, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we have fixed the issue and will be monitoring for such incidences to avoid such mishaps later. Do let us know if you face any issues by writing us at support@superlemon.xyz. We will be happy to help you. :)

STUDIO DESIGN

Good to configure but really really slow to save.
Nothing to add but I have to continue until I reach 100 characters.

Better - A Butter Alternative

I have been trying chat apps for three days, this is the first one that has met all my needs and at such a great price. It has great options for sizes & colors. LOVE THIS APP!

Tlovend

la estoy empezando a usar y hasta el momento ha salido bueno para lo que la uso, va directo a los que busco

KUSHNI

Helpful and convenient! I used the basic plan, but with shopping on whatsapp becoming more popular, this apps relevance will only increase

Poder Avanzar

Excelente, instalación rápida, funciones adaptadas a la necesidad del negocio. Ofrece conexión oportuna y ágil.

Zingox Foods UK

Amazing app - it has pulled lot of business for my company. Perfect for new startups and easy integration.

SaZenach Shop

Excelente App, Es ideal para estar en contacto directo con nuestros clientes con atención personalizada y es muy amigable.

Loja SampFast

Aplicativo incrível, Totalmente perfeito. Não dar de descrever, só uma coisa eu tenho a dizer. Recomendo demais esse app para todas as lojas de shopify!!!

Gatticasual

una app davvero indispensabile per avere un rapporto diretto con il cliente in tempo reale ottima per conversione e carrelli abbandonati facile e intuitiva davvero utile