SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

JibbitMongers

"After reviewing all the options in shopify app market for whatsapp app, I found Superlemon as the ideal app. This has exceeded my expectations and all its features are all functional and very useful.

Happy Dog

I’ve been testing other tools which can help me connect with customers through whatsapp, and Superlemon is the only app which I find has the best features. It’s easy to use and has seamless integration

Love Four Seasons

Superlemon has really helped us in managing customer data better. I also find this app really easy to use and it’s easy to install as well with no other redirects to different pages. I highly recommend it.

PET WINDS

The app is easy to navigate and easy to use, it offers so many great features, and it is affordable as well. Actually, it’s the most affordable tool I found while finding the best Whatsapp plugin for Shopify. I highly recommend you all try the paid features of the Super Lemon App. Once you do, you won't be disappointed..It brings added value to our store! Excellent App!

TotalFitnessNeeds

"I like this app because now my website visitors can directly message me on Whatsapp from my website. Earlier they needed to save my phone number from the Contact us page, which is no longer required. My customers interact with me instantly whenever they hover over any product page and I keep myself active all day to clear their doubts.
This app is easy to install and all the Whatsapp icons are very alluring"

Magibullet

"I am a very cautious person and I observe everything to the smallest detail I like to see the reviews of each app and I have seen that a large percentage of apps that charge for services not provided or charged in an overprice way or even worse cause damage to the sales

Bio Fibre Floss

WhatsApp Chat by SuperLemon apps is by far one of the best apps out there. Can't give enough credit for the developers and their amazingly friendly and professional support service and their quick and instant help.I truly thank you for helping out as soon as I reach to you guys. thank you guys for being such a respectful company. I highly recommend their app. Don't look any further.

mybeautybites

It has made communicating with my customers so much easier and more personalized thanks to Superlemon's excellent team and easy-to-understand app.

aabbelectronics llc

I tried this app to support my customers and replace the traditional Contact Us page. I really like how it could connect to many other chat apps as such, and as a small merchant, it totally suits my need.

theedgarshop

My store has big traffic and a low conversion rate (1%) I started thinking that giving more info to the customers from the one hand and invest more time in customer service will do the work. I downloaded Superlemon and I saw much more messages in my whatsapp account. thanks!