WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon App

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

NERDSTECH

OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO

Hoilett Store

The better!
I had difficulty installing. But I was well helped by whatsapp support. Congratts

B&W Break&Walk ES

Perfect application and better customer service! We really appreciate the work of 50k.tech! We recommend 100%

FSHN·LVRS

the app is just great!! works perfect!, But better that the app is the personalized customer service, preetam just rocks!

Ann More Products

Alright I just installed this baby and I am so excited. I started with 5 stars and I need sometime to really give it a go before really giving my full review. Be back in a few weeks!

Bend the trend

I use this app to provide my customer a fastest transactions. It will help me communicatinf my customer even if I'm on my phone.

Hex

The app is great...clean, simple and free, what's not to like! The developers are extremely responsive and they made a change to the app within 24 hours of me telling them about it. A definite 10/10 experience!

gebango

the support is the best
I solve my problem in seconds.
I'm going to test it to see how it is. 5 stars

May 9, 2019

Thank you for a wonderful review. We take pride in providing 5 star customer support <3

You can always message us if you need help.

- Team 50k

Das Blumen México

Free, clean and very easy to use. This is the best and more reliable app for your clients to contact you.

Dust and Things Trade

This App is easy to use, great looking interface and sticky button with a nice amount of customisation. Also have great support from the developers if you have any problems.