WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon App

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

e-caddy

verry good, très bonne application c'est un vrai bijoux j'ai réussi de faciliter les taches pour mes clients ils contactent directement et même je garde contactes directe avec eux merci shopify.

Kangurushop

Excelente App, tem ajudado muito a quebrar objeções que surgem no ato da compra. Aumentou muito minha conversão. recomendo!

Piruetas Hobbies & Toys

This app is absolutely superb! If you don't want to worry about coding a button overlay that links to your whatsapp then this is the app for you. It's design makes it so that when someone is on desktop it sends them to web.whatsapp and when on mobile it sends them to api.whatsapp. This didn't work for me since most people on computers within my market use the whatsapp app directly. A quick chat with their support team helped me fix this very easily. 10/10

The Cake Cafe

It is very useful app to increase customers. Best app for chat with customers. In today's generation Customers really trust in whatsapp chat

Tbreak

Best App ever, getting lot of sales becasue of realtime whatsapp enquiries, thanks a lot for this all..

NERDSTECH

OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO

Hoilett Store

The better!
I had difficulty installing. But I was well helped by whatsapp support. Congratts

B&W Break&Walk ES

Perfect application and better customer service! We really appreciate the work of 50k.tech! We recommend 100%

FSHN·LVRS

the app is just great!! works perfect!, But better that the app is the personalized customer service, preetam just rocks!

Ann More Products

Alright I just installed this baby and I am so excited. I started with 5 stars and I need sometime to really give it a go before really giving my full review. Be back in a few weeks!