Reviewbit WhatsApp Reviews

Collect Photo Reviews via Whatsapp works w/ loox and all

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Collect more reviews than you ever did

Curves Grow

The app is revolutionary. You will get reviews in a few days. It only needs support for multilanguage stores. And manage multiple stores from the same account/dashboard.

Kreedee

Location India

This app completely solved the challenge we were facing in collecting reviews. We knew our product is good but we were not getting much reviews when we were using an app to request reviews over emails. But the moment we switched to this app, reviews started to trickle in. Had a couple of tecnical hiccups in the beginning but very well supported by the support team. They were very prompt. thanks!

Montiplay

Location United Arab Emirates

The app is new and it does a great job at collecting reviews. I can see that it will keep growing and improving as the founders learn from customers and adjust.

Simplicity Captivates Beauty

The app was an easy set-up and so far I like it. I think it will work well for my website and do great for my business.

Cestou

Great support! Just waiting for Loox integration to give this app a 5 star rating as I'm not planning to switch to another review app. :)

Onlyhydroponics

Fairly easy app to setup and start collecting reviews. Though it still seems like an early stage app with glitches. E.g. There is no notification to admin for review approvals. In our case we need to regularly check this app to see if customers are giving reviews and then manually approve them

Magenta Flowers

This app is very good. We have certainly seen an uplift in reviews since we started using it. The only downside is that we use Judge.me at the same time and the reviews which come via whatsapp are flagged as 'unverified' which does not look great. I have reached out to both support teams and this is an issue on Judge.me end and not from whatsapp. It is still annoying that we have to manually send over screenshots of each review to the judge.me support team each day in order to get them verified so I give 4/5 stars.

November 6, 2021

We are really happy to hear that our app is helping you to collect more reviews.

We have already discussed this with the judge.me team on auto verification feature, I'll keep you posted on progress.

Thank you for the wonderful review and have a nice day 😊

Furbicle

Great product, easy to use app. Should have allowed adding photos in step 1. Customer might not be patient enough to wait till step 3 to upload photos. Very important for home lifestyle category to get photo reviews.

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! I checked your Store it really awesome!

Soon we will release photo review automatic follow-up feature. We will update you when it releases.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any help Have a great day!

Cheers,

BorderTribe

A good basic app. Has a few small glitches like speed issues etc, but the team is working on it and expect to sort it soon.
The app is working well for me and I have already collected few reviews.

July 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! I checked your Store it really awesome!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any help

Have a great day!

Cheers,

Prasam Crafts

Good App for quick collection of customer review. Imported reviews easily gets uploaded to loox app.

May 22, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

Have a great day!