WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

Auto Abandoned Recovery. WhatsApp Chat, FAQ, Tracking & more.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Alcabi

Tuve un problema de integración, porque no sabía cómo hacerlo, y el servicio técnico me lo solucionó en pocas horas. Me dieron un número de whatsapp para que las comunicaciones fueran más rápidas. Estoy muy contento! ^^

Wecaremart

Its a brilliant hassle-free app, making business process short and profitable.....Abandoned cart recovery is important in e-commerce..

NsSport

Nice app, works great and fast! Support has been extremely fast helping me setup it, also moving in specific position the whatsapp share button! highly recommended!!

PolyStore.br

Parabens, excelente app, achei muito bom e vou sempre usar, é o melhor de todos, recomendo, fantastico

a3Creations

4C مجوهرات

the best WhatsApp app easy to use and very help full and professional. the most important thins it's free!!!!!!!!

LIFE MASK

Aplicativo muito interessante, me permitiu utilizar dois número de whatsapp para melhorar o suporte no site!

Iyarkaikodai

Go to App for cart recovery, they just make it as simple to use just set in 10 mins and ready to go,

the most important is their support, I can't believe I got a reply to support email within 30 mins and got my doubts clear, more than anything they offering 60 Days trail, to completely understand if this app works for our store or not,

Highly recommended, I am also using their few other apps like Global SMS notifier, COD confirmation, etc, they got most of our E-com Problems covered

Indianstyleshop

It's an excellent app one most have on its store for more customer interaction and easy to setup with multiple whatsapp numbers.

A BRASILEIRA LEDS

estou instalando em minha loja neste momento, achei muito interessante, porem ainda nao testei, me parece ser muito bom.