WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

Auto Abandoned Recovery. 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat, FAQ,Tracking

Free

HairKing®

I used this app for customer service and it really helped me. Very good to have your potential customers satisfied.

Foodz

Gret app. Great support. Would be amazing to have the abandoned cart messsages coming from your own whatsapp number, but it looks like it is working well so far. the 2 month trial helps feeling safer about the product

Juvenia Shop

I used this app and help me a lot. Great support from Rahul, he helped a lot in all the process. I highly recommend this app!

Joker & Witch

This is a wonderful app, probably the best whatsapp app on Shopify store. Delivers what it promises, at a very affordable cost. Support is great too. Keepi it up guys!

clue shoppers

i used this app so that it would help me to increase my sales

Own Tab

its really better for online site. I would like to recommended to every one, as this is a best aap in your website. so please go through this, it is totally free.

TheCrazySoul

Very good and useful app . It would be awesome if they include advance features like massage sequence and all.

Zestpics

The Best Shopify App for connecting customers via Whatsapp and the excellent support from the Team.
Highly recommended App.

Libtacoffee

Good apps. i will continue to use it if they provide me a good service. It is easy to be use. The price is reasonable with the performance of the service.
So, i hope in future there wil be more features in this apps.

Downtown

Working good for me so far, got some recovered carts back. Customer care was very helpful in a few issues I got.