WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

WhatsApp Live Chat, Share & AUTOMATED Abandoned cart Recovery

Roberta Nitz

Estou tendo dificuldades em colocar o aplicativo para funcionar em meu site. Ele não aparece, e não sei mais o que fazer.

Toothlet

- Whatsapp chat feature doesn't work, it adds extra numbers to my phone number so customers are unable to contact me.
- Whatsapp share button requires a code which I tried several times to put in but can't get it to show up.
- Whatsapp sticky bar has a bad design and although I input a text, it doesn't show up in the bar.
Overall useless app, why would I bother to pay for an upgrade if the basics don't work?

Shamah Mundi

Não consigo traduzir do inglês para português para poder preencher as informações solicitadas. Gentileza informar como devo proceder. Aguardo!
Obrigada!!!

IndianArtVilla

whats app abondand cart not functioning.
Kindly contact us on below Mobile No: +91-8094254611
Thanks & Regards
Indian Art Villa

KOREASTAGRAM

Even it's removed, it's still appear on your page, too bad ! " Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/whatsapp-share.liquid"

Oliva Shop

It's not working in my store though I've followed all the instructions.

Same Meat

lo mas obsoleto para configurar

Shopliftersbay

App doesnt work any more. Did not make any change at my end and suddenly it stopped working.

Glamourinteriordesigns

your video is complete bullshit to anyone who does not know coding,put it down or upload a fool proof video,
first of all i cant see the data that was copied at the beginning of the video
second i dont know where liquid is on themes tab

Muevemoto

I need help,because don´t install the app whats app

Previous 1