Reviews (453)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost signup rates and conversions, with some reporting increases of up to 17%. It's customizable and integrates well with Klaviyo, though some merchants found the email campaign documentation lacking. The app is praised for its performance, instant results, and effective email collection. Customer support, especially from representatives Karlo and Marko, is highly commended. Merchants value the gamified marketing campaigns and immediate ROI. It's easy to install and use, and has been successful in increasing sales and lead captures.

March 9, 2017

Get This! Went from collecting less than 2 emails a day on my site. I now get over 20 every single day. This is gold!

Centurion Goods Keytags
September 29, 2017

We have loved this app. We have doubled our mailing list since we started.

Shades Kids
Edited August 24, 2017

Great app. So far, i've collected close to 3000 emails. Also the discount that I use for wheelio spinners is constantly the top discount used in my store every month.

Be Happy Live Pink
February 14, 2017

Installed this app around noon yesterday, and I love it.

In the last 13 days, our traditional pop-up offering a discount in exchange for an email yielded 389 emails.

In 12 hours, Wheelio yielded 135 emails.

Highly recommend the app.

Everything Tn
September 23, 2017

Wheelio came highly recommended. First in the game. Great email list builder.
Intrepid Lives

Ispyadventuregear Com
February 10, 2017

This app took our sign up rate from 4.9% to 23.8%. Awesome stuff!!

Thedogrepublic
Edited May 13, 2021

Great app; tremendous value for money and easy interface. 6 on 5 stars for coming back and improving their customer service!

Fighting Fame
India
August 21, 2017

Our team couldn't be happier with Wheelio! It has taken our customer experience to the next level by adding a layer of excitement that has increased user engagement and overall conversions. If there were 10 stars available, I would rate Wheelio a perfect 10! Keep up the good work!

Insert Insanity
March 15, 2018

Cool app when it's working. Very good support. Simple & efficient.

Catcrazy Hiflyingal
September 12, 2017

The first and still the best. Don't go with any other exit intent pop-up!

Elevated Faith