Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lochtree

The app was easy to set up and has been performing well for us. We have certainly seen an uptick in email signups and conversions directly from those signups. Definitely a solid app and worth checking out.

SquishyFacedCrew

Collects email opt ins at 17% over the last 3 months. Sam on the team is hugely helpful. Spinning wheels get a mixed reaction in the ecom community but are definitely valuable

K-Beauty UK

This app looks and works really well and it increases sales - a no-brainier. Plus the support is second to none.

High5Shop.dk

Fantastic app! Also great support service 100%
We can gladly recommend it :) you can collect a lot of leads through this app

Apollo Republic

Everything works perfectly. When I had a problem they fixed it. The only reason I gave it a 4 and not 5 is because of the performance of my wheelio. Everyone is doing amazing while I'm doing like crap. I edited the appearance to match the feel of my website but when it popped up on my customers they left.

Harpy Chile

Very good, from almost every 70 spins I earned 50 USD, My web is awful optimized, I am working on making it better to

Klædeskabet

Really nice app. It has collected a lot of fresh leads for me. It is easy to setup - and I have tested a lot of different wheel of fortune and other gamification apps on the Shopify App Store, and this is the best! Their support is really great. Thanks for this great app!

Cycolinks

Good app for collecting emails, but the support was very helpful and I recommend this app to myself and my other stores I run/manage so Im recommending it to you who are reading these emails.

Little Kooma

This app help to improve the sign up rate! Love it, it is better than the traditional pop up for sure! Plus it is constantly upgrading its features! On top of that, you can count on the support to answer any questions you have! They are really helpful!

The Corner Booth

Had a slight issue with a newsletter pop-up , quickly resolved with the speedy assistance of Sam.
All running smoothly now.