Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Little Kooma

This app help to improve the sign up rate! Love it, it is better than the traditional pop up for sure! Plus it is constantly upgrading its features! On top of that, you can count on the support to answer any questions you have! They are really helpful!

The Corner Booth

Had a slight issue with a newsletter pop-up , quickly resolved with the speedy assistance of Sam.
All running smoothly now.

DeepPlay

Incredible support, especially Sam!! The app is very complete and easy to understand. Highly recommended.

Pixel Empire

In the three years that I have had Wheelio, we have collected 54,106 emails resulting in tens of thousands of dollars of sales. For us, 11% of everyone who has ever seen the Wheelio pop up gives us their email!

Even more important is the fact that you can connect Wheelio to your email marketer, FB Messenger, and even SMS marketing. If all you have is simple pop up collecting emails on your site, you are missing out. I've literally had customers respond to my Welcome Series email (triggered by capturing the email from Wheelio) saying that the spin wheel was so addicting and why they purchased.

STNDRDZ

I like this app a lot. it helps me capture vital information on customers and also lets me capture information.

Gig Economy Gadgets

I would love to give 5 stars but the auto inject feature does not work and i've reached out to support twice with no response. I guess i can just use it without auto inject it's still cool.

Edit: trying to leave a 3 star review it's not allowing me to and it seemingly wants me to delete the review? This is sketchy. still stuck inside the review portion can't leave a review.

April 20, 2020

Hi there,

our support was trying to reach you and was I, to help out, but we never got an answer. As for the review part, we have no power here, its all up to Shopify.

Sorry it meant you gave us 2 or 3 stars, frankly I dont believe we deserve a low score.

If you need any help, we are here to answer as always. Thank you for the information provided and stay safe!

Karlo

Dealer Bear

I like how you can change colors to match with your site. It has been a nice addition. One of the new features doesn't work though. I enabled auto inject of coupon to checkout, but it didn't work at all. I would rate 5 stars if that worked.

Extremely Visual

Wheelio produces shadow.png sized at 1325x1331 in mobile that kills your page speed... Stay away if you want to make sales on your site....

June 10, 2020

Hi,

that is simply a false statement and has nothing to do with our app. We pride ourselves to be fully optimized to achieve best possible load times.
Unfortunately tho you havent tested properly with GTmetrix or something similar that gives relevant results. Hopefully you test us out in the future. Good luck!

Swing Season

I really like this app! Works great and it's easy to customize. Can't wait to see the high conversions!

MO COSMETICS

I am not being able to change other text fields to my language so the experience is not complete for my customers. Not being able to collect messenger optins don't know why. But I like it