Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

D20collective

Never have written a review before on an app. But I'm going to for this one.

I was never a fan of "pop ups" in general. Because personally I HATE them (as a consumer).

So I was a little hesitant on installing the app.

But holy...@!#$ am I glad I installed it!

Since implementing it in March - I've generated 20,000 additional emails with an average opt-in of 13%.

I can't vouch for other pop up apps out there - but this seriously has changed the way I approach business.

If you haven't gotten this yet. Get it.

Galenleather

The best app ever .We collect 5000 emails in 3 months.The smart way of the give discounts.Thanks a lot

Luminaid Lab

Best 5 mins spent setting up an app yet!

Mykpopmart

This app is crazy! Easy to set up, and capture rate sitting at over 15%!

Furtherfaster

I have tried a few gamefication apps, and Wheelio has been by far the best add easiest to use. Totally recommend!!

Citizen Threads

Wheelio has been such a great app for us! We've been able to increase our email subscription numbers dramatically since installing the app. They offer great support, as well!

Vinyl Junkie Mart

great tool, cheapest leads ever!

Go Cool Stuff

Good app! Really effective in collecting emails.

Chowdaheadz

Great app! Very happy overall. They seem to be constantly working on the product and adding new features. Customer service is also very responsive

Old Glory Grooming

This app has been driving my growth like I could have never imagined. I have been using it for about a month, and so far my email conversion rate is a whopping 33%! It is simple and easy to set up and use, and has enough customization to match my store's theme. Awesome app!