Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Tees Rice

you have to do too much for it to work. i installed it...couldnt see it on my site....customer service said to try incognito and clearing cookies and blah blah blah.....the average customer isnt going to do all that to make the wheel visible. this app isnt user friendly.

Axis Drones

I have really loved this app until recently, twice now in the past week or so I have been unable to access my Wheelio app in the backend of Shopify. The developers have attributed the issue to their use of Google Cloud and that it has been experiencing server issues. The app is great but I need to be able to access it as needed for changes and updates etc and I have been unable to do so during crucial times where I needed to make a change right away.

Digital Handlebar

Good App. But everytime I load the app, i get this error and everything takes forever to load...

auth/network-request-failed: A network error (such as timeout, interrupted connection or unreachable host) has occurred.

Niche Hobby Delights

Good app but the pricing almost makes it not worth it. The "pro" pricing plan is laughable. $55 a month to get some analytics. No thanks! If it was half the price it MIGHT be worth it.

Also, it's missing an integration with ConvertKit, my email service of choice, so I have to manually import subscribers into my follow up sequences.

Lunivers Saiyan

I increase my sales on the beginning, but the conversion rates is same as Privy around 4%, i asked support for get some tips, they never answered after 1 week, very poor customer service. Very Disappointed.