Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Habroc - Online ReStore

This is the 3rd game app we have tried and our customers LOVE the scratch off! We would like the app to offer a chance to LOSE and to allow for better graphics.

Skinnys Socks

Great idea and attractive. Customer service chat guy Sam is top-notch and knowledgable, and integration with Klaviyo works well (a must for my email flows). Unfortunately the lack of advanced features (custom-coded HTML, Javascript, UTM-tracking, geo-tracking, etc.) means I might not keep this past the trial, but I'm hopeful.

Apollo Republic

Everything works perfectly. When I had a problem they fixed it. The only reason I gave it a 4 and not 5 is because of the performance of my wheelio. Everyone is doing amazing while I'm doing like crap. I edited the appearance to match the feel of my website but when it popped up on my customers they left.

The Corner Booth

Had a slight issue with a newsletter pop-up , quickly resolved with the speedy assistance of Sam.
All running smoothly now.

STNDRDZ

I like this app a lot. it helps me capture vital information on customers and also lets me capture information.

Dealer Bear

I like how you can change colors to match with your site. It has been a nice addition. One of the new features doesn't work though. I enabled auto inject of coupon to checkout, but it didn't work at all. I would rate 5 stars if that worked.

Swing Season

I really like this app! Works great and it's easy to customize. Can't wait to see the high conversions!

MO COSMETICS

I am not being able to change other text fields to my language so the experience is not complete for my customers. Not being able to collect messenger optins don't know why. But I like it

Studio Village

This app makes my website look good and i can collect emails in a cool way. Defo recommend this for all stores

stalday

I notice there are a few wheel templates, and I wonder if you can make more so we can use it more effectively.

Previous 1 3