Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Touchline Stores

What a great app!! Does everything we need it to and more. The support has been superb. Could not recommend highly enough.

Absolute Flowers and Home

Very well thought out and powerful report generator. Excellent support too, emails replied to very quickly and even unrequested modifications made in response to questions.

Yoobi

This is an unsolicited review. I'm finally able to get the data that I need to create meaningful recaps and reports for our e-commerce site.

I did e-mail the support team and they got right back to me even during the busy holiday sales week.

The only suggestion I would have is to just add some more "getting started" material and create even more standard templates out of the gate. Also, I think making the user interface more sleek would help tremendously.

I tried other apps that were "prettier" but none has offered the functionality and ease of xporter.

Irish Sweaters | Aran Sweaters | Irish Knitwear - Sweater Shop Dublin

Thank you Adam for all your help and the quick response,. the report that
you created for me will save me valuable time, very much appreciated.

nmipoc

Awesome app!! Exactly what we needed, to extract meta fields, properties. Most importantly Adam is a great support resource!! Answering queries by emails, Skype solved all the problems so far!! We are yet to complete work... but very satisfied so far... A+++!!

Tamworth Camping

This App is awesome, this has allowed us to create a report that we wanted and more, and this was largely down to the help from Adam. As he was able to complete all that was asked from him, even with what we thought may be complex and a obstacle, he sorted.

Footzyfolds

Amazing customization and support. I love working with Adam. Available to answer phone calls and emails immediately. A++ overall

KicksAssured | The #1 Nike ATC Service

First off, this app is awesome. Literally saved me hours of work. If you're thinking of buying it buy it, it'll do you good.
Second, the team who made this are awesome. The team will genuinely help you with any of your needs.

Perfect.

Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park

Excellent. We are capturing information using one app and needed to get it exported in a csv format. Shopify's reports aren't able to do this at any level but xporter does it easily and quickly.

We also needed to have some custom reports worked up and the support from xporter has been great.

Apex Parks Group.

Triangl

Definitely a 5 star! I highly recommend using the app. I needed a support and was happy that Adam took my call. Provided superb customer service experience and is very knowledgeable of their products and system.