Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

mralphaofficial

The staff are always very helpful (on YotPo chat), talked me through and helped to set up our on-site widget.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for your review! Happy we were able to help get everything up and running smoothly.

ActiveLifeUSA.com

I can't say enough good words about how quickly Pauline helped me set up my review system, and answered all of my requests. I love this review system and how it looks on the site!

Ezata Store

Best Review app i have used so far. Also Great Customer support, they can help you wiht everything. From installation to small quesions

November 4, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review, happy to hear our customer support team was able to help!

ANA Traders

I did try few app in my store but after trying out I finds YOTpo is the best. Highly recommends the YOTpo .
Most importantly great Customer service. unlike others apps we have to email and wait. for yotpo 24/7 available.

27 November 2019
Every time I reach for customer service I wishes it would be Josephine who would asst me. She is really great.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and Josephine was able to help.

The Humble Wagon

I use this app to help me gain reviews from my customers. I really like how I can comment back on all the reviews so that I can engage with my customers on a personal level!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review, happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

HeadAmp

I've always had very fast and helpful support from Yotpo at any hour of the day, and the reviews work very well and customers trust the Yotpo look/name.

-HeadAmp

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your review, happy to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark!

Vukul | Official Store

Yotpo team is brilliant. The app is super easy to use and the support staff is very knowledgeable and they are very quick with responding to your questions and going above and beyond. Highly recommend this app ! 10/10 !!!!!!!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and our support team is hitting the mark!

NoirByJai Fashion Boutique

I attempted to use this app the first time around and I was completely lost. I reached out to support to fix even the smallest issues several time and they have been very sufficient and efficient. Quick turnaround and all. I am utterly pleased. I love this app and the free version it offers for small businesses.

November 4, 2019

We are so happy to hear it! Thank you for writing a review and providing your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Yogioshop.com

Yotpo does everything you expect it to do and on top of that customer support is stellar! The only down-side is that it is a bit pricey.

November 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear our customer support is hitting the mark!

Buck Bone Organics

I love Yotpo. The app is super easy to use and the support staff is very knowledgeable. Every time I call in her help they are right there to walk me through any questions. Highly recommend this app

November 4, 2019

Hi there! Happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo, thank you for leaving a review!