Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

specialistlightingonline

I had a few teething problems when I first installed this app, but Yotpo support team were extremely helpful and now I am really pleased with the result. This is a simple but effective app enabling you to differentiate between site reviews & individual product reviews & automatically sends review requests on your behalf. I would recommend this app.

Safesleeve Cases

Great app for getting and posting reviews on site. Thank you Yulia for the support!

Fire Rings

Awesome review App for your Shopify store!

Morrow Sports

I've been using Yotpo for a few weeks now and love how it functions. Yotpo makes it so easy to solicit reviews from my customers and I have quickly increased my social proof. I will continue to use Yotpo indefinitely.

jamoneat.com

Great app! Easy to use an effective.

Lost Coast Brewery

Great App easy to use and responsive support staff.

Bee Good

Be extremely careful before you install this app - It started spewing out unformatted review request emails to my existing customers before I had even logged into the client portal for the first time!!!

It's caused no end of confusion amongst my client base, some of whom have accused me of spamming them!

Yotpo's support team don't seem to understand what is going on either which has hardly left me brimming with confidence...

2015 TomboyX – Clothing and accessories for tomboys

Yotpo is one of our favorite apps. Highly effective, easy to implement, excellent customer service. Our customers love reading the reviews and they generate sales. Love it.

Vapery District

Great app, looks great on our site. My only suggestion would be to have the star rating visible from product selection landing pages.

Umbrella Testing Supplies

Great features. Little disappointed with the time it took to get the Q&A function to work with my site. They managed to fix it within 2 weeks.. everything is working now and I'm enjoying the benefits of yotpo.