Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

the snuggit company

This app is the best and the customer service is 10/10 they helped me transfer over all my reviews for. My previous site so helpful !!!

October 28, 2019

We are so so happy to hear it! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we love hearing that our support team was able to help out.

TNT SMART HOME

Paulo was excellent in assisting us with our request! Excellent customer support. Highly recommend the app!

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time for leave a review. We're so happy to hear Paulo was able to help and you're loving Yotpo!

Amonie

Awesome app & awesome support. Super responsive live chat to get you going too. Don't hesitate to get this on your store!!

October 28, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate it. Glad to hear you're enjoying our live chat support & Yotpo!

Miss To Mrs Club

Great app. easy to use and super easy to install. I contacted for something minor and they were quick to respond and very helpful.

October 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, happy to hear we were able to help!

ZAISO

I have just recently installed this app and was having issues with the installation process. I contacted support and they got back to me pretty much the next day. Danreb in particular has been extremely helpful, thank you! I would high;y recommend. ZAISO Cosmetics

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Happy to hear we were able to help and everything's up and running!

Puggle Baby Australia

great app, which is easy to use. their service has also been great and really responsive when ive needed help. very happy. Ed really helped me out and installed the reviews code to my product page

October 28, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you've had a great experience with our customer support team.

Bamblu

Customer service is very helpful and courteous. They went above and beyond, in my opinion, to solve my issue with reviews for the pre-ordered products. This is the most consistent app I use for my online business with great customer service I can rely on.

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Really happy to hear our customer support team is meeting the mark and was able to help.

Vida-Fuel

Great support through their chat. They work with you on any issues you might have. Also, easy to set up and configure.

October 28, 2019

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear our customer support team was able to help.

SheBird

We are a startup and are using Yotpo for our customer reviews. This app is great and very easy to use. Their support staff is very helpful and has always responded to our requests quickly. Would highly recommend!

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate it & are happy to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark!

The Eco Baby Co.™

Yotpo is a wonderful tool for gaining trustworthy reviews from customers. I appreciate the ability to tailor some of the design aspects and wording even on the basic plan. Most recently, the feature I appreciated the most was the ability to import my reviews collected on a previous platform over to Yotpo. I was able to follow the very detailed instructions provided to create a file for upload. Once submitted my reviews were up on the site the very same day! Moreover, the customer service I received from Paulo was incredible! Thank you for such prompt responses and helping to ensure my reviews were uploaded successfully!

October 28, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough review, we really appreciate your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and our customer support team is hitting the mark!