Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Daweekendwarrior

awesome app that does what it needs to do!

Bio Oz

I'm having to revisit this review for the fourth time - if you are thinking of using YOTPO - DON'T DO IT - unless you are happy to while away your PRECIOUS hours in Yotpo support chats while they promise to fix whatever is causing some random reviews for some completely different store (ie not our store) appearing in our account which basically uses up your entire monthly review credit ... I have been promised that this has been escalated, it's been fixed and that we'll be recompensed with a credit .... none of which has happened yet ... I recommend looking for a better app. If I could give zero stars I would but it seems to be locked on one

November 24, 2020

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your feedback. First of all, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. Our support team manager has reached out to solve the issue and to ensure everything will be operating smoothly going forward. Should you encounter any issues - do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time.

Resumo Intimo

You just can't uninstall this shit without coding. This app should be banned!

Neo Thread Company

They have excellent customer service even without using their premium service. I was able to have them import my google forum reviews straight to my reviews carousel!

Spinneraddict

Cool features but WAY to pricey. Priced by # of orders, so you are penalized by being successful. They should charge via features instead since it doesn't cost extra money to send a email on their end. Just like Shopify stopped billing based on Users visited/month these guys should stop billing orders per month.

$300 for this app or $20 for Judge.me which does essentially the same for more orders.

Twinmax

Great app !!! And I'm more than satisfied with the support !!! Thanks to the team and a special thank to Yulia who helped us !!!! Great job !

Devine Oils

What a great app! I ditched my previous review app and I am so glad I did. Much easier to use and people to review. Easy to use with Kit (another must have app). Service is fantastic, prompt and useful information. They can't do enough for you and they want to make your life easier. I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could

Abdoshop

piece of shit, i can remove it in my store
i can't delete some reviews what the hiill

Diamondcandles2017

The customer support team at Yotpo has been very helpful - timely and thorough, with a pleasant attitude!

Moon Tronics

How to delete this crap from my store.