Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

The Alchemist's Kitchen

So far the customer support has continued to be excellent. Glad to have them available to quickly sort and fix issues.

Update 3 months later - Easiest integration, friendly team and continue to provide an excellent level of support.

EQUAL UPRISE

Easy to use and install. I ran into a couple of issues since my theme's code is set up a little differently than the instructions on their site. I reached out to them about these issues and they provided superior and fast support. Highly recommend!

MAMA MUSE

Just had the most amazing customer support experience with Elven who went above and beyond to help with my query - thank you Elven!
Would highly recommend this App to any online business looking to provide reliable social proof and get immediate support from the Developers if needed. Stephanie, Founder Mama Muse

October 17, 2019

Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear that Josephine was able to help get everything up and running & you're enjoying Yotpo!

MEAS Active

Love this app. It is so easy to use & if you have any issues, their customer service is amazing! Their responses is all speedy & friendly and your questions are quickly answered and issues are quickly fixed.

October 17, 2019

Thank you for the kind words - our support team is constantly working to be an even better resource to our customers, so we're thrilled to hear we're hitting the mark!

CIGA Design UK

Really like this app. Paulo has been personally helping me with migrating systems and it's been a breeze. App and team are spot on.

October 17, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving a review, we really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

Greater Half

This app is awesome, the best review app there is hands down. The customer support is phenomenal id give them 10 stars if i could. I definitely recommend this app.

October 8, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review, we really appreciate it & are happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

TST Tin Secret Singapore

very responsive and helpful support. this tool is good as well. We have been using it for many many years and never fail us

October 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

A Spice Affair.

Feb from Yotpo came through on so many customizations and integrations on my website! I tried doing certain modifications myself, but had issues with my theme. Feb was beyond helpful and was able to fix everything for me in until 24h. Absolutely satisfied with the service. The app has also been generating reviews for us so no complaints!

October 8, 2019

Hi there! We're so excited to hear our team was able to help & you're enjoying using Yotpo! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review- we really appreciate it.

CUSEK

Great app, simple to use. The support is very good too. They answer very quickly. I recommend. 5 stars.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! We really appreciate you taking the time & are glad to hear our support team was able to help!

Uprising Food, Inc.

I would give them 10 stars ... Excellent features but really the customer service team rocks. They (Bernard) took time to understand my business via chat and went above and beyond to get the Yotpo platform to do what we needed it to do. I'm a raving fan and eternally grateful for their help!

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving a review - we really appreciate you taking the time. We're so happy to hear our customer support team was able to help & you're enjoying Yotpo!