Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Iron Brothers Supplements

I needed help with a task and the team was very quick to reply and very helpful! They guided me in the right direction and got the job done for me when I couldn't figure it out.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Iron Brothers Supplements! So glad you are enjoying Yotpo.

CivvieSupply

Great app, even better customer support -- I have been using them for several months now, and every time I need assistance with something, someone from Yotpo support not only replies to me *but also fixes my problem!* within 24 hours. Lervin and Danreb are just two of the great reps who have helped me... Thanks, Yotpo!

June 16, 2019

Hey CivvieSupply, love this great feedback! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Flat Out Footwear

I've recently installed this app, and had my existing reviews imported. Josephine and Danreb were really helpful and have stepped me through the process, and have done a lot of it for me, including installing the widgets etc. They've been happy to answer all my questions and have turned things around nice and quickly for me. Thanks! Now here's hoping for lots of reviews ;)

June 16, 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Flat Out Footwear! So glad you had a great experience with our Support crew!

Bottle Rocket Pomade

This is a goo app - I would install it on any store. It's pretty easy to use and install, it helps feature products with great reviews and oveall it's worth it. I'd say check it out.

June 11, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Bottle Rocket Pomade! We appreciate the great feedback :)

House of Weed

Everything perfect. Russel M from the Yotpo Team helped me a lot to solve some problems with the app in my web site. Quickly and good service! Thanks guys!

June 11, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, House of Weed! Glad our team is meeting the mark when it comes to customer service!

bark alot

I just transitioned to start selling on Shopify and I like Yotpo. It's helping me with the reviews and I can show the quality of my product. It's been great and easy to use. woof woof

June 11, 2019

Cheers, guys!! Love hearing from our happy customers! Woof woof :)

Clothing Superb

I've used Yotpo on another store before, and use it now too. It just works - I recommend it to help you with sales and validation of products. I think you'll like it if you try it!

June 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Clothing Superb! Keep enjoying Yotpo :)

Kanso Collars

This is a great tool to gain customer trust for your store. We sell Swarovski crystal cat collars and we are feeling quietly chuffed about our positive reviews. Check out our store at www.kansocollars.com if you want to see the app in action. We had no idea how much our customers love our product until we started using Yotpo. We are very happy.

June 6, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Kanso Collars! You guys are awesome! We appreciate the feedback - keep enjoying Yotpo :)

Korean Snack Box

Liked the app. Customer support is out of standard. Design was sleek. Just was too expensive compared to others.

June 6, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Korean Snack Box!! Glad you are enjoying Yotpo :)

Fytt Beauty

My Support Agent Orly was great. He was very helpful and polite in answering all of my questions and got all of my concerns addressed. Great experience with Yotpo!

June 6, 2019

Thank you for this great review, Fytt Beauty! We are glad to know we are hitting the mark when it comes to providing the best service we can, so thank you!