Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lolita Cosmetics

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I spoke with Jo Lorenz and he responds very quickly and helped with my Yotpo issue. Very happy with the service.

Rovectin Skin Essentials

Time spent using app About 1 year

Yotpo's support team is the best in Shopify. They are quick, experienced, kind, and super responsive. Ed from Yotpo support team helped us with switching to a new theme and reintegrating the app, he was super helpful and really appreciated his communication and expertise. Thank you Ed!

Root7 India

Location India

This app works nicely. Great support by Ed. I was having a problem with moderating the reviews, but that was solved by the support team

DaintyByBey

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Rilu Jane provided excellent customer service, because of the representative I would recommend Yotpo to anyone with an e-commerce business.

Gran Dam Collection

I had Radly today, she was very nice and able to help me with my store issue. I am totally satisfied.

Ion Aurum Jewellery

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to display customer reviews - the customer service team at Yotpo are super helpful if you need guidance with adding different widgets etc, thank you to Sheen for all the help!

Essentially True Shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

Gimbert was great! They helped me import my reviews from an old platform to Shopify. He was also patient while I gathered the info needed for the migration. Happy client!

AdukkalaOnline.in

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app with grate customer support, Gimbert. You instantly resolved my issue. Thanks for your help..

Marciante and Company

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great product, easy to use and great customer service. Have had several instances they stepped in and helped me even with coding to make the presentation on our site perfect.

Muva Munch

They helped with the install and uploaded old reviews to my new site!! Perfect! I would recommend to all users!