Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pineapples and Palm Trees

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love the customer service from Junalou on this app. Due to some other social media updates, I lost connectivity. I was able to redo most of it, but since I'm not too techy, I got stuck on the API secret key stuff. Junalou was immediately available to chat, easily understood my issue, and walked me through it. Done! Then he noticed my widgets were also gone, so he fixed that right up within seconds! Honestly, I think the customer service is sometimes more important than what the app does. I highly recommend yotpo. AND Junalou!!

HAN Skincare Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 1 month

This review is for customer service via chat. Junalou was helpful. Full disclosure - he kindly asked me to write a review here. Nonetheless, he gave great customer service.

Layers Probiotic Skincare

The customer service via chat with Eunice was quick and painless -- we have repeatedly found Yotpo customer service to be some of the easiest and most efficient to deal with.

saferexpert

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm realllllyyy appreciated with Don's help, he did a very good job on sloving my problem, highly recommand on their customer service! 5 stars! Hi Jandy Codera, great job!

Wulf and supplies

Location Finland
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing support, thanks especially for Manny who did solve our problems right away. Really good app and sends automated review requests.

Zest Lifewear

Location Australia

I wanted to switch to a carousel for reviews, and the customer service was very fast and brilliant, thanks heaps

韌 REN

Location Taiwan

the customer service is great, reply fast. The review widget has a bug in the primary color. I change the color but it doesn't show up in the site, I ask for help from the Livechat and they solve the problem for me immediately. highly recommend.

Palatini's

Thank you Mary Ann for helping me in my request to change my name and picture for when I comment to reviews on my website. Cheers to you!

3Z Dental

Marry Ann was very helpful with setting up my reviews. Would definitely recommend this app just because of the customer service she provided!

Urban Cowboy Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer service! James was able to help me out with a technical issue right away at 9pm. Awesome!