Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Personalized Baptism Gifts

Great app. The Yotpo reviews app has gained my business a 70% increase in business since adding the app. Highly recommend this app!

Madison and White

I recommend this app. We have recently launched an online business and we need tools that are effective, easy to install, and value to our customer's experience as well as value given to our business. It works. It's simple. It adds value to our business.

Designed for Baby

I went with Yotpo after problems using the Shopify product review app. The app is working well and the email after purchase is definitely helping to get new reviews. So far, the app has been easy to install and use and customer support has been quick to respond. I am happy also that there is a free version of the app for shops that are just starting out.

Studio Bliss Boutique

amazing costumer service and very little waiting time before speaking to an actual human being!

Air Plant Décor

This is exactly what I wanted and fantastic support!
Thanks to the team at Yotpo!

History Stones

Love this app! Customers have been really responsive to leave reviews after the 14 day period. It has worked great for us!

JaPen

Great review app. It integrates well into our website design, too. I wish I can use more feature for free but I know it is too much to ask.

Allergy Free Me

Love the YotPo Product Review app, and it's integration with Nexus Product Description Tab app makes my world a better place! The Product Description Tab app was "made" to integrate with the YotPo Product Review App. Highly recommend!

Hedley & Bennett // Proudly Made in America

Yotpo is fantastic. We love getting all the feedback from our customers and really seeing how they feel about our product! We would totally and completely recommend this to any small company!!

Koala Logic

One of my favourite apps in the app store. Easy to set up and get started. Having emails sent after orders requesting reviews has resulted in a large number of reviews for our website. Yotpo also offers excellent customer service. Highly recommended.