Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Super U

Yotpo is fantastic and not just for reviews! The team are incredible and do everything they can to help. Shout out to Leizel - keep up the good work.

Aslan Mattress

Yotpo has definitely helped gather reviews and increase our conversion. Their team is responsive and quick to help navigate you through install and maintenance.

Organic Beauty AS

Amazing customer service. Struggled to install the app properly and contacted support. Very quick and efficient help. Now the app works amazing. Already getting new reviews on my site. Thank you Yotpo.

YuriBib

I had some issues installing the app on my site. I emailed for support and everything was up and working within an hour! love this!

homespunrustic.net

I am so happy with this app. Using the free version right now. Had questions about installation. Very responsive and quick response. Day 2 and I am getting reviews on my website. Great app
About 6 months in...the emails are being sent out, reviews coming in. I love Chat. Just had one with Danreb and my questions, concerns were handled very nicely. Great job guys at making my job easier.

DJANGO

Excellent customer service. Yotpo's team helped us install the review system on our dog gear website djangobrand.com. Our contact was incredibly attentive, helpful, friendly, and knowledgable.

Caroline Svedbom

I think this is a great app and the customer service answer the E-mails quickly and are very helpful!

Eyetamins, Inc.

We use this app for our reviews. Period. It works great, customer service is great. I'm not aware of anything better out there. Don't plan on switching or looking either.

PESK UK - Face Masks for Everyone!

Grear Service, the app works a treat and is really helping with converting customers visiting my store.

dbRopes

We like Yotpo, but the best of the best is its customer service. We were stuck with an issue about our products and Mary Ann at Yotpo really helped us. She worked for two days until our problem was solved. We don't give them 10 stars on the review just because it is not available. We are just very happy with this service! Thanks Mary Ann!!