Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

The Mr. Laundry

GREAT APP! The benefits the APP has provided so far are invaluable and the customer service provided is unmeasurable.

V-white Direct

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Hear Me Roar - Kids

Love this app! I've had it on my website for a long while now. I only had one problem with it recently and it was resolved smoothly, thanks Annie. A must have on your store!

September 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.

BabeLash

Yotpo is one of the best apps i use in my day to day, and the help team is amazing and always willing to go the extra mile

Bandit Golf Apparel

Transferring over reviews from old ecommerce host to new one was very confusing, but Grace from Yotpo was a great help. App is great!

OW INTIMATES | OW SWIM

I used this app for Customer reviews, really helpful for our new store. Super good and fast customer service!

Frontliners USA

I have to first start by saying that Yotpo's customer service is amazing! Eddie especially, got everything i asked for solved in a timely manner! Great app, an absolute must have on your shopify store!

David Crighton Art Enterprises Inc.

I really like this app and, like every busy shop owner, can only check in my time to time to make sure I understand all the bells and whistles of my app and my investment! The folks at Yotpo have always been very responsive and willing to do the "back end" coding that's required to make it work. As well, they can go in and check when I periodically need reassurance. Thanks to your support staff!

Body Crystals Co.

Yotpo provided super fast and courteous service. The support team helped me to resolve my issue without worry and got me back up and running without missing a beat!

Jana Reinhardt

Great app and fantastic support from Raphael. Lightning quick responses and sorted out all my problems very efficiently.
Thank you!