Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

trikki

Found the free app good but a little too basic for what we wanted so we moved to the paid trial pretty quickly and boy was it worth it! It makes our site look more interactive and customer orientated and the back-end is easy to use. Bein able to customise means the customer experience is better. Guy from the support team was absolutely brilliant, we had some issues with getting set up because of some conflicts with our theme. He was incredibly helpful, went far beyond our expectation for customer support, and ensured everything worked perfectly. Thank you Yotpo! :)

bootcuffsocks.com

Great app to generate customer reviews. Great customer service. Definitely consider upgrading to Premium -- it's been more than worth it to us.

Mums-kidsworld.com

This is great apps, good support, great customer service. I am glad i got the gold star on my website fantastic, it is was all i wanted as the site is new.
I think this app is so good that every store should use this apps. the best thing is free. i am loving it, i will highly recommend it.thanks guys Gina
mums-kidsworld.

THE FUTURE SHOP

Amazing app, sad than most of the incredible features are paid though, really does the job.

Brilliant Tan

This is a very good and cleverly though out app. I strongly recommend trying Yotpo for your store.

Printed Gift Shop

I'm enjoying this app, I'm very glad I added it and went for the premium version. The support is great and I hope Yotpo will soon overtake Trustpilot etc and become the #1 reviews provider.
I use the 'mail after purchase' function instead of having a mailing list, because if my customers want to buy a framed gift they will have already had this reminder.

ZOOBELLS

So far so good. I like that it e-mails our customers who have purchased to ask for a review. Saves me a lot of time & energy. Thanks!

POINT 3 Basketball

Very happy with this app! Re-did our site theme and incorporated Yotpo, in the first 72 hours we generated nearly 30 reviews and identified a few customer service issues we were not aware of. Fast customer support, too!

Australian Woodwork

Definitely noticing increased sales from adding reviews to our products! Also we are using heatmaps and the data is confirming that our visitors are paying close attention to these reviews.

Bona Fide Skin Care

EDITED: This app was great at the start (see original review which was over a year ago), however "back then" I was a premium customer, and now the Premium features that were so alluring aren't even available to my "price level".
I was paying more for this app than for my Shopify store itself - with no benefits. Reviews really dropped off the past few months even though I had more sales and didn't change anything.
I've gone with Judge.me which is a much better price, EXCELLENT customer service, and the app just looks better.

ORIGINAL (that I got 30days free for writing) - Excellent app - looks really good and the automatic email is great. I had to ask support a fairly simple question and they replied fast. Highly recommended.