Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lady Bits Soaps

Anne is amazing as well as the whole team at Yotpo. They have had to help me install on my theme twice now and they do it quickly and are so amazing! So glad I use them.

NDZYT

The really friendly and patient team, Even Tho I'm still on the free plan, he has put all his effort to help me out on my new theme. I definitely recommend this app for store owners.

Spirit of CAN.

We had an awesome setup experience! Within minutes we had someone on the chat supporting us. The app is setup and we're excited to begin using it!

Sea Breeze of California

I published a new theme and my reviews within my product pages disappeared. Support took over and solved my problem in minutes! Love Yotpo reviews.

Knoll Glen

I was having issues with my upload and reached out customer support, they were super helpful and fixed my issue quickly

JaneAusten.co.uk

Very useful app for bringing together customers and website performance through reviews, while also helping SEO at the same time. Quality help if needed through the chat system as well, from people like Noren!

Stylish Rack

I recently updated my theme and my Yotpo reviews disappeared, I contacted support for help and I immediate receive an email with my ticket number, 10 minutes later I receive another email from Sheen letting me know the issue was been resolve and that my Yotpo reviews were back in my store! Kuddos Sheen thank you so much for you help!

Copeland

I love this app! It works great. It is solid and possibly the most professional app I use. The layout of the account pages is a little strange in where things are located, but customers never see that. Other thing, It is hard for me to upgrade beyond the free plan. Free does what I need. I can't quite justify the jump from free to 19 dollars for benefits my store doesn't really need... then to pay way more just to send more automatic reviews. That's my feedback to yotpo.

FEMME by Alonna Elaine

I really do love this app, it streamlines the entire "social proof" process. It's not always easy or comfortable to track down customers for reviews so I love that it's automated. I recently switched my theme and it wasn't fully compatible with this app without additional help. Manny was really helpful and updated my code for me which made the process significantly easier. Definitely worth the investment!

Mind Body Sea Moss

I was helped by Anne and she was great. She walked me through step by step and showed me what I needed to do !