Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Style Up

Really helpful customer service. Reviews carousel helped my business grew and definitely worth the growth plan.

March 27, 2019

So glad to hear you are happy with the service, and that you love our Reviews Carousel! Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Art-n-Fly

Support is amazing. Pauline is very quick to answer our questions and really does a fantastic job helping us out!

March 27, 2019

Hey Art-n-Fly, thanks for taking the time to write a review! Awesome to hear you're having a great experience with Yotpo and that you received the help you needed quickly from our team.

Sea Spell

Nice and easy to use for customers & myself on the back end. Support is very fast too. I love that it's got a free version. Thank you!

March 27, 2019

Hey Sea Spell, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the Yotpo service.

oldpassion - from prison with love

the support is fantastic! Eddie is outstandig and really fast. He solved my problem within minutes! Thanks for that :)

March 27, 2019

Thanks Oldpassion! Glad to hear that we met the mark in helping you resolve any issues you were having, and give you the right guidance you needed!

Monday Vapes

Friendly, professional customer support by Eddie! App is performing well, best reviews app so far! Customers more likely leave feedback than using competitors apps!

March 27, 2019

Thank you, Monday Vapes! We are extremely happy to hear that you are satisfied with the Yotpo service.

ecoMaster Store

I reached out to Yotpo for a question I have in mind regarding my subscription.. One of their representatives, Pauline, was very timely and accommodating in responding to me.. Thank you..

March 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, ecoMaster! Glad to hear you got the help you needed from our team :)

Lilac & Clover

I love this app so far! Looks great and was able to have it installed both on product pages as well as collections. I imported previously collected reviews by contacting support. Josh was a huge help getting the old reviews imported as well as placing some code that I couldn't figure out. I like that you can set automatic emails to go out to your customers after their purchase. Highly recommend!!

March 27, 2019

Hey Lilac & Clover, thank you for your awesome feedback! We are so glad you are enjoying your experience with Yotpo :)

The Little Picture Company

I'm really pleased with this app. The customer service is excellent (Thanks Raphael!). It has everything we need from a rating app. It's also easy to move across your ratings if you change your theme or site. Thanks for your great work guys!

March 27, 2019

So happy to hear that we are meeting the mark in ensuring you have a successful set up with Yotpo. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review :)

Bearaby

Great app, easy to use and especially great customer support they answer fast and are very helpful, in my last query Josh solved my issue in less than a day. Highly recommennded.

The Mr. Laundry

GREAT APP! The benefits the APP has provided so far are invaluable and the customer service provided is unmeasurable.