Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen

FIVE OFFICIAL STARS + another TEN MORE!!! This is no "app"! It is an integral, essential, part of every store's marketing and customer service experience.

Does it increase sales? Yep!
Does it give insights into your products, your store and your service? Yep!!
Does it teach you about your customers? Yep!!!
Does it help your SEO? Yep!!!!
Do people really care about reviews? (duh!)
Is it a good ROI? Oh my G... YESSSSSSSSSSS already!!!!!
This app does it all. No bugs. Nothing left half-done. It's the real deal!

But what about Yotpo Customer Service? Is Yotpo there for the store owner when you need them? I cannot imagine receiving a more responsive, professional service experience. I never had any serious issues (not one) but they always go out of their way to engage with me and politely "check in" (a fancy way of saying they continually “teach me”) how to use the app to the fullest. They provided me with a primary account rep., but I have also been on the phone with other team members who have helped me learn the tool….all are equally knowledgeable.

Their approach is to teach (not just support), and that are so smart to do this. Why would I ever want to churn or replace them? I am fully trained, totally engaged, AND I am seeing results from the awesome reviews my customers are providing me on my website and on social media too! As a marketer myself, it's a lesson that I must learn and apply; the "Yotpo Approach". They encourage and train their store owners (their clients, like me) on how to use the app instead of constantly email me with blogs or newsletters from a fancy marketing automation drip. I like blogs...really; I do (1% chance that I will find time to read them). But I value amazing service and engagement so much more! Yotpo is the gold standard in customer service.

Do my ALLCAPS make it seem like I'm shouting? That's because I am shouting! I am trying to shout the highest praise I can conjure for this group. They go above and beyond with their app, their support, and they grow my business like nobody's business (sorry for the cheesy marketing tag...I'll stop now).

Jonathan Clemmer
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen

CPAP Masks

This is the very best site and product review app for Shopify. We are very pleased with the Yotpo Team in their integration of Product Reviews onto our website. These product reviews have boosted our cart conversion rate by 10.12%. Thanks Yotpo.

321Kiteboarding & Watersports

So far so good, 30 days in and they generated a review for every product I sold. We were also recommended to look at Trust Pilot, but the cost was more than prohibitive. I am looking forward to using more of the features on YotPo

Smoke Cartel

Lots of very cool features, and the fact it seeks customers for reviews makes it an excellent choice for gathering reviews for our online headshop.

Coalder

Incredible add-on to any product site! The real smart thing is to embed the review form in the email, so your customers can post their review without leaving their email! As a result I have a lot of reviews for my site from happy customers, that I absolutely would not have received had I not been using Yotpo. Great work guys!

Vapor Jedi E-Cigs Eliquid And Accessories

Lots of great features in this app. It takes the idea of reviews to a new level and even automates most of the work. So far I have enjoyed the features of this app and am considering going to the premium version for the advanced features.

JapanWifiBuddy.com

Great app that helps in a lot of ways. Not quite perfect yet, as it's still a little bit unclear how to make things look just the way you want them to when they appear on your website or on social media, but aside from that, it's an excellent app with great service.

INNOVO GROUPS

Poor App. Pathetic word limit with no way to post video. Unbelievable. You would think this is something easily resolved in the 21st century

Shikleli Bāyko

Hi,

I came across this app for customer reviews, and was really impressed with its capabilities.

I highly recommend this app! A must have for all online stores!

Yet I give it only one star - reason being - it is not supported on IE 8 and IE 9!!! This app needs to support all popular browsers! Is that too much to ask?!?!?

Shop Glam Up Parties

this is by far one of my favorite apps in the shopify market. I love the customization to match your store's theme and how people can write the review straight from their email rather than redirecting them to another site. I highly recommend this app!