Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Jewelsforjoy

doesnt allow for picture uploads on free version ... so honestly not worth it and paid version is so expensive

Teenux

The customer service is very responsive, Vitaly was very helpful and he personally resolved my issues directly on my backend store. I definitly recommend any store owner to try this wonderful app.

Fourcowfarmsg2

great reviews app, flexbile and the free plan does most of what you're looking for. really good customer service and sasha was great at solving our issues importing our old reviews. thanks yotpo!

Butter Angels

Outstanding app. Great new features. Wonderful customer service.

Penetrex

Yonathan did a great job helping me. Quick reliable service. 5 out of 5!

Carteryee88

very nice, i love it ,thanks so much

Tamaga

Great app and great support. Thank you!

Roxie Rudolph

This app is so great, it can do so many things!
I needed a little bit of help transitioning from my old review app and didn't want to loose any of the reviews that were already written on my site. Vitaly in customer service was beyond helpful and friendly. The transition was quick and easy. I am still learning all about the features of Yotpo. I love the emails that get sent to customers after a purchase that lets them write a quick review of the product for the website and the fact that I can push the reviews to my FB page as well. Customer trust is so important when building a new brand, so I think that this will be one of the most helpful apps I have installed on my site.

Amazing Hampers

I've been really impressed with Yotpo. I was hesitant at first because of the price, but it's been well worth using a paid plan. The automated emails and follow-ups have been getting good results. Having the additional widgets in a paid plan has helped make my site look more credible too. I recently had an issue and Dana in support was amazing to deal with and helped sort the issue out quickly.

Vitamist

We haven't ad enough time with the app to know if it will get us more reviews yet, but so far we're very happy with the options to display our current reviews. Getting those reviews imported was easier than expected as well. I was worried when there was no way to import them myself via csv or excel file. However, Dana Shamir of the Yotpo support team was very helpful. My requests were responded to very quickly, and both times I requested reviews to be imported (first for product reviews, then for site reviews/testimonials) Dana had them up and running on the site by the time I got my response later that same day.