Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Acteon

We were looking for a review app that also was proactive and sent review request. Yotpo fit the bill perfectly and that customer support is beyond amazing. Danreb went above and beyond and helped us get setup on our shopify store that had a difficult theme integrate with.

Enamorada Shop

Great app! Been using it for a while now, like it. Also, great customer support, problems solved fast. Thank you, guys!

Aluna Herbal Care

Amazing customer service! 100% We had some problems with the integration, and they fix everything. We are more than happy with the service.

Cloud 9 Birdhouses

Recently I needed to combine 2 different areas of Customer Reviews. I reached out to Yotpo to help me with this. They added what was required to my website to accomplish this and now my website is more user friendly than ever!!
Thank You Yotpo for all your Help, your Gurus are the Best!!
Tim

REFYNE

Awesome app, very robust yet steam-lined. Exactly what we were looking for. Had some issues installing the app with our theme however the customer support by Caroline was AMAZING and fast. She took over immediately and solved our problem. Highly recommended. Update: We needed up once again because we upgraded themes and of course, the service was excellent. Mary Ann helped solve our issues promptly. Couldn't ask for better service! Update #3, Needed help with something that was a bit more complicated and of course, we received fantastic service once again, from Anne. Update #4 Needed help again and Donald was the man! Super quick and solved our issues with ease. Update #5&6. We were having some issues with reviews not showing up correctly and Kenn and Allen both helped solved the issue super quickly. They were super friendly and fast!

Pickett London

I struggled with getting our reviews from our old site being seen on our new Shopify site, the yotpo help sheets were not clear enough for me. However once I reached out and explained, I received great, clear and very speedy service from Diane!

Oh Happy Home

Super speedy help by the help desk in setting up my reviews on my shopify site! Saved me alot of time trying to work out the coding. Great app!

Kissbel

Un soporte de 10, cada vez que he contactado con ellos, en poco tiempo me han contestado y configurado la herramienta por mi. Gracias.

VITORI

really good customer service, very quick answers and problem solving. The app is the best review app. Thank you for that.

Sowll.com

Très bonne application, je l'utilisais déjà sur un autre store, je recommande vivement.
Les + : Si vous rencontrez des difficultés, des gars de chez eux vous installent le module gratuitement !