Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Vapery District

Great app, looks great on our site. My only suggestion would be to have the star rating visible from product selection landing pages.

Umbrella Testing Supplies

Great features. Little disappointed with the time it took to get the Q&A function to work with my site. They managed to fix it within 2 weeks.. everything is working now and I'm enjoying the benefits of yotpo.

sales4beauty.com

Looks like a good app. Very good support and helpfull.

EVERYDAY PHARMACY

Very easy to implement,

Easy to use,

And really does get you reviews.

Both thumbs up for this app

Kelseys Kloset Boutique 2

Very user friendly, no problems at all. LOVE THIS APP!

knifedude

This app has worked great, no problems that I have found as of yet. Thanks

Argana Vita

Awesome app! Unparalleled customer service! Dealing with Yot Po. has been an immense pleasure from beginning to end. If I could give a 10 star rating. I would. Thank you!

Passenger Clothing

Fantastic App - Thanks so much guys getting great feedback and insight into our products from it - keep up the good work :)

Barba Brada

When launching a new store, it is important that you collect feedback right away and also display it to counter uncertainty from users who don't know your store yet. But gathering that feedback can be a hard task if you do it by hand. Meet YOTPO - it automates everything for you, so that you have more time to go and do productive stuff.
We paid for Premium right away because it's features are invaluable. Facebook and Twitter auto posting, coupons for rewarding your reviewers, etc.
Give it a try; trial's free for 30 days!

Thesquatchallenge.com

I tried using this app, they just want to sell it to you by any means, reviews stopped coming into the app when they were actually showing in the website, if you plan to not pay for it don't get the shopify review app it is much better.