Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Fig Tree Club

Hands down the best review app available. Only thing is I feel the paid options are a little too pricey.

Freestyleusa

People at this company do not know how to answer emails. For the amount of money they charge go with foursixty. Horrible experience and a waste of money. Maybe someone will actually read this and answer our emails and deliver what they promised.

Chicdresses

This app is very good for e commerce, can be displayed on both product collection and the single product page. Very easy to install. What's more, the customer services are pretty fast and helpful, they can handle everything we can't.
Thank you!

Mother Erth

I uninstalled the app but it is still appearing on my store--it seems this has been an issue for others as well. I don't know why Shopify allows apps that do not uninstall cleanly. I have written to their support to do a clean removal and waiting for response.

Classic Stills

Great app. Takes a little getting used to but works really well.

Amok Hammocks

Yotpo is easy to use both as a store owner and customer. Product reviews are very important to attract new customers, and Yotpo makes it easy for your existing customers to leave a review directly in your automated follow up email. Everything is good if you can stick to the basic features.

The only significant minus that I can think of (which could have lead to fewer stars) is the exceptionally high-priced premium plan. This is important to take into consideration if you run multiple Shopify stores for different countries/locations, and you would like to use a premium feature like sharing reviews across different domains.

Soulful Summitz

Great app to help my priceless passages store to build more trust to my customers.

Topspasupply Com

I didn't expect the excellent customer service and help with on-boarding to YotPo. Thank you Amit, you were great brother.

Vegan Label

We are in the free version and they respond very quickly and joyfull. We are thinking very seriously on upgrade our plan. One of the best costumer service we know!!

Vardox Pbc

Great app and great customer support form Dana Shamir. Thank you for the great work