Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

CalmiGoshop

I'm using Yotpo to show reviews in our Shopify Store. I love the features it offers - the website widget, the ability to show 'starts' in the product page, social media shares and more.
Although I started with the Free plan, many of the must-have-features were enabled, and above all, their customer support was very helpful and helped me with a few things I needed. Very recommended!

OmniaBlinds.com

Really quick and helpful support. We are more than satisfied so far. Thank you Yotpo for a well done app and great support.

essentialcareco

Great app allows a lot of customization even with the free version. Customer support is fast and accurate.

Cycle of Fashion

This app doesn't give you a chance to configure the settings, emails etc. - it just sends emails on its own, with no chance to review/track or anything! I have never seen anything like this.

The Goodnight Co.

I have always had a positive experience with Yotpo and have always been able to receive great support when needed.

Mer-Sea & Co.

This app is easy to use and it is a great way to feel connected to your customers. My only complaint is the giant jump you have to take from 100 "emails" a month at $50/month to the next level. The next jump is is $200/month! That is a big jump for a small company. I wish they had something in between.

Grabzr

I would recommend this app for anyone who is trying to build their brand. Also support team is very helpful, they are very quick is solving issues.

WINPRO Blood Protein Supplements For Dogs

Jo was awesome and took care of all my issues with amazing service. They always take care of their customers from my experience.

Voltage Sport

I really like how the app helps me get reviews for my products it works efficiently and looks good on the website. Recently I changed themes which meant my previous reviews were no longer showing. I was quickly helped by Pauline at Yotpo who fixed it for me in no time!

Fancy Formulas

I use this to send automated emails and collect reviews on my website. The customer service is great, I had a small issue and Michelle got back to me quickly with incredible detail—overall, super helpful and thorough.